Test driver at Mercedes Benz in Stuttgart. :D

Man, that's a fun ride. ;)

The 90 degree turn is just hilarious. :P

http://www.lfnetwork.com/images/lfnlinker.gif

Star Wars: Empire at War.Net Moderator

&

SWGalaxies Moderator

Co-Leader of The Affiliates! -A-

- What we do in life, echoes in eternity!

- May the pants be with you!

we'll all laugh when you crash into someone's house, jk, that wouldn't be bad, but it's like game reviewing, it looks funner then it is, cause you have to review tons of diffrent cars and mark every detail about one, but it wouldnt' be bad like i said
The Rain God

I've been on the track, I know what's going on there. ;)

They drive like maniacs there, testing everything about the cars stability, brakes, etc....

Yeah, sure, it might get boring after awhile, but it's still a dream job. ;)

http://www.lfnetwork.com/images/lfnlinker.gif

Star Wars: Empire at War.Net Moderator

&

SWGalaxies Moderator

Co-Leader of The Affiliates! -A-

- What we do in life, echoes in eternity!

- May the pants be with you!

evil wookie i despise you.... :twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted: my dream job will beciome real! then ill give you a line and say about how i succeeded at my dream job and you didnt think they could be achieved, settled in a office cubicle,dream jobs can be achieved you know!
I've have you now - Lord Vader

i wasnt meaning our jobs i was just trying to say that you can get dream jobs, they are real unlike your statement. im sorry it just made me mad. i want to do programming ALOT

heh you should join the USAF, there are alot of programmer jobs here, mainly the 3c0x2's and 3c3x2's :)

there are tons of programmers, i myself am not intrested in such a job, but i do work closely with them when i work

http://home.earthlink.net/~bldumka/AFACC.gif

http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/os/type/2/evoelementz.png

the goal I set after I get out of school is to either.... A. become a Chef, B. become a artist/designer/something related to art, C. join the airforce and make a living : P
I strike again!

naw marcus, i want to be in a programming business of games. and to be proud to present Doom 6 in 2020 hehe. i just dont want to do governmental programming or programming for military, too serious for me where 1 error could cost the lives of thousands. i just want to have fun with programming and make something good that other people can apprecitate.

phe, your weak...you cant ride 5 miles in one day? i have to ride double that and that leavs me a bit tired...and its more of a team effort, your not teaching me, im not teaching you, learning ast our own paces. and hopefully you improve your bike pace...with no hands!

jk

rain gods do that? i thought they just made rain go on peoples heads all the time... maybe you can fly on a cloud, definately with no hands. and its better that you bike with me, and not my friends. they bike 6-0 miles in one setting. talk about hard! with hills!! dun dun dun

My old lady hates Star Wars so I don't have to worry about her coming in here. If she wants to piss me off she calls me a "Trekky". She say's thier both the same! WHHHAAAAT. She's thinks it is not realistic, this is coming from a woman that has every season of OC. Anyways take it from my experience your job should be something you love to do. Don't get stuck in a job you hate. You guys are all young and you will be sucessfull. Or just find a gal with a big trust fund! :D
All It Takes For Evil To Flourish Is For Good Men To Do Nothing.