Me just venting off some steam (No reg see this so its safe)

Ghostly_Substance

(Viewer descretion is advised, Real life problems up ahead)

Holly crap so much noobieness on lucasarts forum damn I cant even read it without running into some stupid unreadable thread...........I cant even post in them since they're so noobie like. Damn :|

Damn so I wake up at 6:30 am and leave at 7:00 am to catch a bus then get on them super fast buses and take a early second bus then another early bus and I make it to my placement at 7:34 am and waited 10 minutes only to hear someone cry about how crappy that workplace. Before he threw a phone 2 meters across the doorway and nearly broke it.....ripped the chair that was stuck between a framepole and a desk. Today he slammed the desk, swore, walked around pissed off outside, talked to the boss for 2 hours, came back, and left home and took care of his "issues".

So my second person I know whos maybe my co-supervisor starts saying dry jokes with no humor in them but you knew it was humor. I was just trying to do what I can and move boxes to shelves (Quickly I might add) then I vacumed up a newly placed display set for sinks. Sat around for 20 minutes then did some personal customer checking products stuff and left without washing my hands and risking getting sick again.......getting sick last week took off 2 IMPORTANT days. I get back to school and eat in 10 minutes timeframe, do a test, go to my "Communication course" to do some "How to take pictures with what camera" subject. Came home and installed a new modem/router which was so badly explained that it made me waste 1 hour.

Morale/point: I'm fairly pissed since one of my "co-workers" got pissed so i'm pissed because he was pissed and i'm also pissed since I nearly had a numbing hand again 1 hr before I was suposed to wake up.

WTF ok whos the damn wise guy they stole my name and the clan name wtf. DAMN YOU WANNABIES :evil: It better not be Petro playing a game because that I take offense to that. :evil:

That'd be sweet, when i get better internet for the 50th friggin time! Damn Verizon! Install the cables you bastards!!! ... Your not the only one who needs to vent G_S, well now i suppose its YT.

lol ya my internet being a pain in the rear or pita maybe becaues of the squirrels.

edit: Well I also vented on gamespot forums and all someone does is post "k" , like wtf, pathetic gamers these days.

http://forums.gamespot.com/gamespot/show_messages.php?board=314159267&topic=23733325&page=0

That your internet providers falt for having that slow net at your base :P You know theres internet service called "High speed" ? :roll: I'll change it once I get bored. which will be soon so chill out. I might change it to a mech avatar if I can find it.

my high school library gots about 20-50 in a room and even when people are downloading and stuff it still runs great and btw they're total POS. Internet is super fast but computers are slow as heck.

Anyways I changed my avatar upon your and someone elses request a long time ago.

Myschoolnetworkancomputersareallshite.WindowsFucking98!!!AndOffice95 utterrubbishIamannoyedwiththewholesystemicannotgetontomyemailsatschoolstupidcouncilserverstupidstupidthingslikethatIamsoannoyedwithitthaticannotbebotheredtousepropergrammer!!sorryguys.
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/knivesdamaster/tags/sith_omguserbar_member.jpg

WTF my school BLOCKED MSN so I had to use a crappier MSN to sign in only to find out nobodys on msn. http://iloveim.com and damn hope the school board doesn't block it. If they do then they're really stupid with their rules. They ban hats and cellphones and dont allow thongs (for girls and for male entertainment :twisted::P ). Damn school board has nothing better to do then make up pathetic rules for a high school ? I thought high school was somewhere where you can have freedom and be NOTHING like elementary school. Damn you Mcginty and who cares if I spell your name wrong your screwing Ontario over.

Actually we cant be able to see them but they can wear them still a stupid rule tho. School is boring enough and I need some entertainment :P O well I got buses to show me hot girls :wink:

my high school library gots about 20-50 in a room and even when people are downloading and stuff it still runs great and btw they're total POS. Internet is super fast but computers are slow as heck.

Anyways I changed my avatar upon your and someone elses request a long time ago.

I know what you mean, great internet, crap computer. I didnt say change your avatar though. I said that was fine but implied everything was slow. :roll: And whats this no thong busines? All women should have to wear thongs or g-strings!

I'm with ya there Vader. however, those whatcha call em, short shorts, that really show off the ass nice, those are great too..

-You seem to have an over developed sence of vengeance. It's going to get you into trouble some day.

SWEAW Petroglyph Fan Forums

Click for EaW Countdown Timer!

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b191/Foshjedi2004/Empire.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

wtf damn you Cheese and stop getting people on your damn side, Its so damn annoying. I was able to make him go somewhat speechless on thursday but today just because he got someone on his side he thinks he won the damn argument. Ya I might be over reacting but damn knowing people like this here and in real life i'm ready to explode..disaster waiting to happen. Also I think hes has the homer avatar but i'm not actually sure so Lucasart forum has to IP him also on there just to make sure. Chef and a new person with kitty in the name also tick me off.....

One more thing....I seriously hate being proven wrong even ingames or on the forums or at least made a fool of. Ya so what I dont have a G1 (Drivers license part 1/2) the world wont end just because I dont have one or a car theres always the unreliable bus system and the old fashioned walking. Damn see what idiot peopel do to me.......

The person who has a G1 and a truck ready to go into a dumpster thinks hes all that just because he has a drivers license and is trying to make me look like an idiot. I say I dont really need one and I also blame the gas prices but I see that isn't a reason anymore just because you need to drive to get to places. Woopdy doo............

edit:

AH a maple leafs fan damn this is going to suck.