Stormtrooper armor and more

Gen.Vader

okay, i know i have been posting alot on stormies but i luv em so!

this also deals with the upgrade system

has one been confimed yet? because the way i see it clone war troopers(shiny and good looking dudes) will get upgraded into the bulky weird helmet old trilogy stormies.

or if it isnt governed by that, will all clone war troopers armor, eventually just get replaced even though they arent in battle all the time?

also do we know if we start with clone war era ships- early emire ones?

since i would love to have my first battles be the ones like on genosis ^^

I've have you now - Lord Vader

In the luckyest of cases we will get some old clones that will die soon and will need to be replaced by regular troops. Maybe this change will allow the Rebellion to grow, I guess.

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams"

Petroglyph FF Admin.

I don't think there will be any clones at all... and I think there is a certain reason why the guys at petroglyph use this timeline (pre EPIV to end of EPVI).

EP IV to EP VI would leave petro with a lack of canon groundunits as they had no real importance in the rebellion era (as a discovered rebel base is a lost one)

As EaW starts with the end of EPIII the old clone war vehicles might still be in service (and will possibly be replaced with the much more "empire like" AT AT and AT ST). This way Petro have much more units...