Canada Loves Star Wars

wormie

The reason I asked if you guys had was this: Have you ever met an American who acted like Canada is the "enemy"? I mean, we all [Americans] joke about it, but have you Canadians actually ever met one? I mean, if you had, it must have been an odd experience.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I have never met an American who treated Canada as the "enemy", but then again, I don't really know too many Americans to begin with. I'm sure American hostility towards us has risin since our PM didn't support the war against Iraq, but it's not like we would have made much of a difference anyway, you know, with our 100 man army and all :wink:

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

No, I have never met an American who treated Canada as the "enemy", but then again, I don't really know too many Americans to begin with. I'm sure American hostility towards us has risin since our PM didn't support the war against Iraq
I don't think there are many people who truly believe Canada to be the "enemy", but you know how some over-patriotic people can be. . . . :roll: They get all caught up in blaming other countries for their problems and, well, look what happens. :roll: Don't worry, wormie, I'm not one of those who dislikes Canada, I mean, sure, I make fun of it, but only jokingly, nothing serious.

but it's not like we would have made much of a difference anyway, you know, with our 100 man army and all :wink:

100-man army, ehh? OOOOOOOO, scary. :wink:

What the hell is a census?
It's like a questionaire they give out to the people of a nation or state or something and they take numbers on different opinions of people and population, etc. I couldn't, for some odd reason, find the exact definition in the dictionary. :?

Exactly! Only on a much larger scale.

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

His name is JediIgor, and he owns the site, so I think that he can be a Jedi if he wants to.

Guest Admiral_Antilles
Agreed! Ignore what I said before. Was sort of out of it. to much blue milk will make someone go crazy! :)

Guest Scathane

You said it SOCL, LOL! Avoid Blue Milk from canada at ALL COST! :D
I wonder if wormie enjoys the stuff? :wink::lol:
Dunno... but looking at the Admiral: he's losing it! :wink:

You said it SOCL, LOL! Avoid Blue Milk from canada at ALL COST! :D
I wonder if wormie enjoys the stuff? :wink::lol:

Blue milk??? None of that here, but then again we do have a Mad Cow Disease outbreak so it is possible.

Guest Admiral_Antilles
Hey man I live in the south. Its good here, thers not any blue milk. *Crosses his fingers* :roll::roll::roll:

SO Thrawn doesn't drink blue milk either.

ADmiral if you live in the south and there is no blue milk how can you have drunk so much???

I think Antilliles has lost it...

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

I love Star Wars and I love Canada, if I didn't live in the USA I'd be livin in Canada. :D
The force is strong in my family. No, Luke, I am your father.

Hey man I live in the south. Its good here, thers not any blue milk.
I, too--sadly--live in the American South ( :x ) and I have discovered that what causes the strange southern accent is, in fact, blue milk. 8O It's a government conspiracy to turn us all into red-necks.... 8O

no dissin Canada or anything but I love the Great ol U..S..of A...... :wink:
Let's not get political, less you want me to bust out another explanation. :twisted: