Question on the planets

Jmaster3265

I have a question in the demo it states when you destroy a planet it's gone you can't get it back...well does that mean it's gone anytime you start a new skirmish? or just for that specific skirmish? :roll:
http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/1135/jmaster3265signew13rd.jpg

The planet will be removed from the game and you will have to pay 20$ to get a key from lucas that brings it back.....

no... I don't think "persistent galaxy" is meant this way 8)

Every time you start a new game you will be able to destroy as many planets as you like (or can afford...)

:lol: haha yeah that would suck lol pay 20 dollars lol.

Really, think about it. If it was always gone from the game then Petro must be stupid. It will be back again in a different game it makes zero sense otherwise. Just think it through it makes no sense. Like say i played the imp campaign and killed all planets (lol) ok so now i go to rebellion campaign wait opps cant play it anymore i killed the galaxy. Oh wait in fact i cant play the game at all! Oh well better uninstall....... :x

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/3269/pffuserbar2globalmodnx9.jpg

> Petroglyph Forums Moderator

> LucasForums Moderator

Hey EAW SWG style. What ever you do effects the galaxy for a life time. The only way to get it back is to hire artisans and cloners to create a planet and life forms :lol: Why not throw in special patches to put in new objects to loot and why not also gain units for every patch installed. After 260 patch a planet is formed by Rebels.

Anyways they're talking about the planets from campaign or mulit campaign where once you destroy a planet it can never come back unless you start a new game. For skirmish I bet it'll come back and thats if you can destroy it.

The planet will be removed from the game and you will have to pay 20$ to get a key from lucas that brings it back.....

no... I don't think "persistent galaxy" is meant this way 8)

Every time you start a new game you will be able to destroy as many planets as you like (or can afford...)

:lol:

thatd be crazy......

Its a trap! -Admiral Ackbar

Its actually ananexs and this is what it is

Anaxes

Type: Planet

Position in System: 4th

System: Axum

System: Azure (Sector Zero)

Galactic Region: Core Worlds

Environment: Varied

Length of Day (in standard hours): 26

Length of Year (in local days): 352

Native Sentient Races: Human

Its actually ananexs and this is what it is

Anaxes

Type: Planet

Position in System: 4th

System: Axum

System: Azure (Sector Zero)

Galactic Region: Core Worlds

Environment: Varied

Length of Day (in standard hours): 26

Length of Year (in local days): 352

Native Sentient Races: Human

Ok that one I can actually find information on.

Anaxes

A Core World, Anaxes, located in the Axum system, was known as the Defender of the Core when it was ruled by the Old Republic and later the Empire. On the planet was the famous Anaxes Citadel. The system was controlled by Grand Admiral Osvald Teshik, who also commanded the Imperial Oversector (Sector 0).

The planet is populated mostly by humans and boasts 512 million citizens, most of whom speak Basic. The terrain consists of plains, forests, and mountains.

The world has been associated with the Azure Imperium, Galactic Republic, Galactic Empire, and the New Republic (Lewis).

I am sorry for the planet I thought it was. Also the demo will show us a limited tech tree won't it or will we be able to see loads of stuff like the next levels of development?
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/knivesdamaster/tags/sith_omguserbar_member.jpg