OMG

DarthMaulUK

EaW.net announce Exclusive Live Chat

Hot on the heels of our exclusive screenshots, Empire At War.net are proud to announce another exclusive!

In late October, we will be holding the first live chat with Lucasarts/Petroglyph as we let YOU ask the questions to the people who are developing this exciting RTS title, launching on February 6th.

Further details will be announced in early October and this is in addition to the Q&A session that will be published shortly by us.

The Lucasfan Network

www.lfnetwork.com

Empire At War - the new RTS

www.empireatwar.net

Star Wars Battlefront. Real online SW gaming

www.swbattlefront.net

Creative? Show off your creations at the only officially endorsed Lucasarts Mod/download site

www.lucasfiles.com

Live The Saga: Star Wars Galaxies

www.swgalaxies.net

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Has a heart attack*

Wow...let's hope this doesn't go the way of BFME..They did it and let all the questions be asked by idiots on gamespy. We need a co-ordinated community effort to interrogate them.

"My doctor says I have a malformed public duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and am therefore excused from saving universes"-Ford Prefect

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/9513/bam7hn.gif

*Has a heart attack*

Wow...let's hope this doesn't go the way of BFME..They did it and let all the questions be asked by idiots on gamespy. We need a co-ordinated community effort to interrogate them.

Would this co-ordinated effort include a pre-emptive strike on Gamespy HQ to prevent such dumb questions? :lol:

*Has a heart attack*

Would this co-ordinated effort include a pre-emptive strike on Gamespy HQ to prevent such dumb questions? :lol:

i will supply the torches who's getting the pick axes??

Picks, torches? What are you thinking man? Bring the AT-ATs. Do this up right.

What do we look like cosplay?

By the way get yourself an avatar mate. :arrow:

"My doctor says I have a malformed public duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and am therefore excused from saving universes"-Ford Prefect

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/9513/bam7hn.gif

This is excellent news! I can't wait to turn em upside down and get every last scrap of info out of em :lol: Yes, this may take a co-ordinated effort, so no newbies who havn't kept up with forms waste precious questions :roll:

-You seem to have an over developed sence of vengeance. It's going to get you into trouble some day.

SWEAW Petroglyph Fan Forums

Click for EaW Countdown Timer!

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b191/Foshjedi2004/Empire.jpg

Siddus amd Darkmarkare late again. Those guys aren't very good at their jobs :lol:

Maybe I should feel offended...

Nah. In this case I believe it's DarthMaulUK's site so how we were expected to report it before he announced it I'm not sure... Also be a little fair, it was 10:00 pm ish here. I sleep... I do.... and Siddus is in france so he's a similar timezone... darn American time.

Truth be told, Fosh and Ghosly seem up on everything new before anyone else has a chance usually. Fastest guns in the west...

It does make my position look a little stupid though :?

As for the live chat, I'm looking forward to it. I only hope I'll find the time during Uni to participate though.

"And the moral of the story is: Appreciate what you've got, because basically; I'm fantastic." ~ Holly, Red Dwarf

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y143/Lord_Darkmark/Forcedbanner01.jpg

http://www.starwarsforced.co.uk

I am currently working out a time that suits most time zones. With Europe being so far ahead, it isn't an easy task. I will ensure that it won't be that late

DMUK

The Lucasfan Network

www.lfnetwork.com

Empire At War - the new RTS

www.empireatwar.net

Star Wars Battlefront. Real online SW gaming

www.swbattlefront.net

Creative? Show off your creations at the only officially endorsed Lucasarts Mod/download site

www.lucasfiles.com

Live The Saga: Star Wars Galaxies

www.swgalaxies.net

Siddus amd Darkmarkare late again. Those guys aren't very good at their jobs :lol:

Well, I just begin to work again, I wasn't really avalaible and EaW news aren't very interesting :lol:

Then , when I see

Further details will be announced in early October

Well, the news will be done in October with details. I don't think PFF is a marketing place. We transmit information , no ads.

But I have to admit I zapped the screenies of mousedroids.com , I'm going to repair this ;)