New ships and ground units?

Naja

Sorry to beat a dead horse, but do you think that Petroglyph has chosen not to reveal other units? I'm not going to devolve this into an SSD or B-Wing thread, but besides heroes, which we know we'll see more of, how many standard units do you think we have yet to see?

It's not up to petroglyph to reveal new untis. The LEC's PR departament is the one who decides such events.

I beleive that all the units are in the game - let's hope that LEC will release more to the public soon :)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams"

Petroglyph FF Admin.

if we have only the ships from the movie we will be have only 10 or 15 units

a large amount of the units with we will see will be part of the Star Wars games.

like the indertikter cruiser i have seen this ship first time in "Tie Fighter" it can be that the ship was also in the x-wing game but i dont have played there all missions. especially the "B-Wing" Exp pack.

i think we will have on both sides 10 to 20 Capital Ships and i think 5 Fighters/Bombers

on the imperial Side. The different styles of Stardestoyers like . Viktory, Aklla indertiker normal, maybe the SSD and a small group of support vessels like lancer´s and dread´s. Fighters we will have. The normal Tie, the Bomber, the Scout and maybe tie Advance (Mk the interceptor with Hyperdrive and Shields) and the Cannonboat.

at the Repell side. Some different Styles of Mon Cal. MC80 adso some other big cap ships like dauntles bullwark aso but the large group will be small support ships. Nebulan B, correlian gunboat, Medium transports aso

fighters will be, X-Wing, A-Wing and Y Wing, maybe we will gets the B-Wing and the Z 95 (maybe we will gets the Z95 at the beginning of the game and can upgrade this ship to the normal X-Wing^^)

on both sides we will have some small supports units like the Correlian Corvette

its a hard thing to make every fan happy. some people want to see the Tie Defender or the Tie Phantom in the game or the E & T-Wing.

Star Wars is a great Universe. The Movies are only a small Part of it. And if Petro insert all the different Ships from the Star Wars Universe we will wait some months longer for the game and in the end we stands on a big build menu and aks us "Which Ship should i build?"

So i say, wait for the game. There will be some mods with insert some new Ships and maybe we will get EXP Pack with the other ships. :)

Why is English one of the most speaken languages? German is more better, it sounds better and i did unterstandt it ^^ but for you i will spoke english too, not good but you should unterstand me ^^

"Der Preis der Freiheit, ist ewige Wachsamkeit" Col. Blair Herz des Tigers

I have a feeling there are quite a ton of units they havnt yet/arent going to reveal to us. I think they will have more EU ships because they included some already confirmed EU ships and units such as the TIE crawler or Interdictor cruiser.

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/3269/pffuserbar2globalmodnx9.jpg

> Petroglyph Forums Moderator

> LucasForums Moderator

I agree, definitely some more to see, SSD, B-wings, Lancer Frigates, Tie INterceptors, Tie Defenders, etc.

It wouldnt be horribly unbalanced it would just suck, there arent many units in it thus far that we have seen. we need to bug LEC to reveal another unit, one that we dont know about this time, like when the, what the hell is it? Decimator, i think? We all knew about that before it was "Officiially" released.

I thought it was the Decimator but it wasn't and you can bug them for a Decimator if you want. Its very effective against aircraft and other ships and its used also as a spying ship since its so small. The Broadside Cruiser could have support from the Decimator.

Lancers, SSDs, Interceptors, and B-Wings had better be in there.

Also, they'd also better fix their ship destruction so that every ship gets destroyed as beautifully as when an ISD does. *pant pant pant*