Your own version of star wars

Eduardo

1) Well first i'll learn how to play the game.

2) I'll then figure out how to mold it to my liking.

3) If things play in my hands and I get delt the right cards i'll place my cards properly then i'll brag about what I molded.

Well I wonder if its possible to get the Rebels to relax using diplomats and calm the Rebels down. Hey wouldn't hurt right ? Yes I know they're your enemy but what if you could make them chill out for awhile and let them relax without worrying that the Empire is bad and this and that. Might ruin the game. Wouldn't hurt to think about this right and whats the chance of the Rebels even listening to the Imperials ? :roll: I'll do what I did in Rebellion, control the planets I liked and could reach and also build up the ones I like. I built up on Endor and Courasant if I looked for Zabrak homeworld I would of built there.

You know is really exciting to know that you can make your history in EaW, what would you do or you are yust going to eliminate your opponent as it goes?

Simple, I will create the most badass imperial fleet having an SSD as the command ship and Gand Admiral Thrawn leading it. Then I will create the Death Star to destroy rebel capital ships. My objective is total domination with out blowing up a planet.

me?

1 making SDs/SSDs ASAP

2 making huuge fleets

3 eradicating luke skywalker,turn obi wan to dark side and yoda to dark side too!

4 i wont build DS, thast might be my biggest weakness?

5 i will start from my core planet,(corusant i think for empire) and expand in a circle, regardless of worth,or take key planets, then protect them as well as possible!

I've have you now - Lord Vader

We wasted topics just because someone made a crazy post such as "I'll make a huge army and crush them". To simple lol.

Well what I mean as mold would be to see what planets I like and use them to my advantage and create units I like and are effective. What to research and what not. No i'm not going to cheat going into the tactical part of this forum. I'll figure it out on my own :roll: If the Rebels dont like it and I got a great army i'll teach them not to mess with me. Btw I like crushing them then letting them rebuild :roll: Its like squeezing out extra juice from an orange or apple :)

crushing them then letting them rebuild to full strenght again (About 4-30 times) while seeing what else you can build is helpful :P Just let them control one or 2 planets and have fun :lol: It may be harsh but at least you see what else you could have built if you were actually under attack :roll:

I'm with G_S on his line of thinking. Learn what and where to pull the strings of the game, and then u can be the puppet master. Soo many combo's of what u could do, should be very fun 8)

-You seem to have an over developed sence of vengeance. It's going to get you into trouble some day.

SWEAW Petroglyph Fan Forums

Click for EaW Countdown Timer!

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b191/Foshjedi2004/Empire.jpg

the relentless: all your base are belong to us!

NOOO!!!

There's been so much off-topic that I don't even remember the point of the thread anymore.

Edit: I see we weren't that much off, this is a topic about changing history. Speaking about changing history, Ackbar, your Rebellion wont last 'till A New Hope.

Go Leafs go!

Farmin's too good for 'im is it? Well that Owen 'aught 't keep that kid of his Luke on Ta'ooine I say. Keep 'im coun'ry lad, right 'n' proper. That way them's Imperial blokes get the most of that thar harvestin', and no problems wit' all that force nonsense, eh. Stick him t' the way they used t' do i' for generations, right proper job...

In summary for those unable to understand the jibberish: I propose in my galaxy Uncle Owen gets tough (Arnie style) and stops Luke from leaving. Farming is a noble tradition after all, and it's not as if he isn't earning a living.

Obi Wan meanwhile goes off in search of a stiff drink... he needs it... poor deadbeat feller...

(I probably can't do this in game but what the hey... it makes for good storytelling)

"And the moral of the story is: Appreciate what you've got, because basically; I'm fantastic." ~ Holly, Red Dwarf

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y143/Lord_Darkmark/Forcedbanner01.jpg

http://www.starwarsforced.co.uk

the relentless: all your base are belong to us!

NOOO!!!

There's been so much off-topic that I don't even remember the point of the thread anymore.

Edit: I see we weren't that much off, this is a topic about changing history. Speaking about changing history, Ackbar, your Rebellion wont last 'till A New Hope.

pshhh!!!! nothing can withstand the mighty ackbar

Its a trap! -Admiral Ackbar

Have Katarn killed so the Death Star plans aren't stolen, then give the Rebels the fake plans and they try to exploit a weakness that doesn't exist. Then I blow up their planet :D

My idea is that if I say someone should die eg. Tarkin wanting Leia executed, then do I'd do it myself. Walk into her prison chamber with a pistol and bang!

Now my Rebel side of things. I'll try and grab any special planets I need and get them under my control. If theres diplomats or whatever i'll use them to finish off stuff and if I can i'll cause riots :twisted:. Well since the Rebels are sneaky at the beginning and cant be tracked unless big enough i'll sneak my way around. Well once I control what I needed i'll smack the Imperials hard (or at least try to) that they'll want revenge :roll: Once they want revenge and Deathstar me i'll dice roll for the Deathstar destruction :) And if the Imperials are small i'll let them build up and torture them until they're all on my side :twisted:

Last time on Darkmark Wars: Luke is forced to stay on Tatooine and work for his Uncle, this time:

It's a raid. Stormtroopers assult the Lar's homestead but despite their SWAT team like precision, good ol' Unle 'Arnie' Owen takes them down. Impressed by their mindless attitude and selfless dying, Luke decides to run away from the farm and go off to the Imperial academy to become a man (up until now I presume he's been a girl of some sort). Of course with all the high costs of tuition fees, he's gonna need some moolah. So his first action is to steal his Uncle's brand new droids, and embark upon the life of crime. He hopes to flog them for dosh at this new imperial trade centre he's heard so much about. Now Owen is rightly pissed at Luke's selfish "I don't like farming. I don't have a farmer's accent" attitude, so he buys the fastest ship he can find and sets off in persuit of his nephew. You know how parents are when they have chores for you to do...

Unknown to him however, the homeless Ben Kenobi 'Aka. Obi Wan, Aka. General Kenobi, Aka. Kaiser Sose' has snuck aboard, and now threatens to drink all the alcohol aboard. Will Uncle Owen find out, and will he be able to stop him before the amaretto is gone? Is it all over for Luke? And where the hell are all the other characters? Find out next time...

...To be continued... (Insert single load drumbeat)

(Again, I probably can't do this in game but what the hey... it makes for good storytelling)

"And the moral of the story is: Appreciate what you've got, because basically; I'm fantastic." ~ Holly, Red Dwarf

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y143/Lord_Darkmark/Forcedbanner01.jpg

http://www.starwarsforced.co.uk