Moderators job

Ghostly_Substance

Well i've been wondering if I should make a list of what each moderator does like who announces stuff and who deletes messages from trolls and who moves topics and such or are we just one huge moderator group just moderatoing the forums freely and sometimes cause trouble and confusion ?

I always thought that we all just kept an eye on ppl who are being foolish, editing there posts, or deleting, and if we see a topic that shoudln't be where it is, to simply move it. But a couple defined jobs for each of us might be a good idea. I know i usually do that petroglyph adventures thing.. but it seems to be messed up. And as of late, i did the FAQ. Siddus does that news thing, ghostly and fosh are always makin new topic's, and anouncments.

-You seem to have an over developed sence of vengeance. It's going to get you into trouble some day.

SWEAW Petroglyph Fan Forums

Click for EaW Countdown Timer!

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b191/Foshjedi2004/Empire.jpg

dont forget announcing new pictures when they are available but Little.B and Junker seemed to have done that. When EAW comes out what will happen :roll:

well then should we list who does what then ? :roll: I think it could clear some stuff up instead of so many mods just "patroling" the forums.

Well I'll list what I see whats happening.

Group Members

-Bigedmond - Powers since hes a dev

-Darkmark - "helps to run news forum (Status:AWOL) "

-DarthScharnhorst - Dont know

-Foshjedi2004 - Knows loads about the SW universe and EU literature

-JediIgor - Warlords mod ?

-Joshinator - Was to help with News but now with the miniquests

-Lord_Scud - Dev

-Marcus - Like me we are or I am an active member

-Seewolf - One of the first members in this forum

-Siddus - News person

-Stellar_Magic - Fan Fiction

-Vader89 - a poll for some helping mods to take place of other mods.

Foshjedi: God???

Neh. Marcus, Me and G_S: Acive Posters Trying to keep the forum Alive!! However I am starting to slow down on posts as I have nothing to say as everyone else is getting the Info while I'm Asleep, then talking about it before I can get online.

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/knivesdamaster/tags/sith_omguserbar_member.jpg

When EAW comes out what will happen :roll:

Everyone willplay that and the forums will be filled with people who suck at the game saying "Help me pls.!"

I am doing the same thing fosh, school and all, but i can never catch up to you or G_S even if i tried, you guys had a 900 post advantage on me when i got here and now youve both go a 1000+ advantage on me. :roll:

Stay quiet men. In my opinions, guys keeping forums alive shouldn't be mods because there is no rules aspect in their jobs. ;)

But I don't think it's a good idea to say who announces, who deletes. I'm making the news, but I will of course deleting troll posts.

But I have to admit I don't really like the "don't know" in the first post :)

G_S if you remember I was meant to run the Academy and Bar sections to help the people to know how to use certain units and ships and make sure that no-one like Fobdo makes Troll comments.

Untill the demo comes out my job will be quite easy.

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/knivesdamaster/tags/sith_omguserbar_member.jpg

um, i haven't been really moderating. im kinda pissed that they are holding me over about a month extra in BMT, cuz stupiud keesler still hasn't been repaired :s

im thinkin bout reclassing into a Munitions job tho :)

gimme until winter 2005 to get settled down and stuff. cuz right now i jsut don't have the damn time to do much of anything :\

- AMN Allen

http://home.earthlink.net/~bldumka/AFACC.gif

http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/os/type/2/evoelementz.png

No worries man. Your always welcome to jump right back into the sattle when u finish up your training! So what would the advantages to switching to munitions give u? U have just enough time to get settled, and the demo will be out :D

-You seem to have an over developed sence of vengeance. It's going to get you into trouble some day.

right now my job is Communications Computer Systems Implementations & Designs (3c331)

the advantages of me switching to a Munitions job would be...

1) i get to work on bombs and missles first hand

2) it's something that i heard is a really really fun job

3) most munitions ppl go 20yrs in the Air Force as a career cuz they like the job so much

4) i can go just about anywhere on Earth

so if i don't get reclassed, then after 3yrs in the USAF, i will just crosstrain into Nuclear Weapons or Munitions or possibly Space Systems Operations....so that can be my new job :)

but one thing ima for sure do is, get a feel for how much civilians will pay me for my services if i decide to leave the USAF for more money. I will prolly send out my resume to all sorts of big companies during my 3rd year, if they offer me $75,000+/year. I will prolly take the job. Whether it be nuclear, comms, space, or munitions related. I'm just out to earn all the money i can. I also need to get atleast an Associates degree in my career before i send out my resume, which shouldn't take very long ;)

- AMN Allen

http://home.earthlink.net/~bldumka/AFACC.gif

http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/os/type/2/evoelementz.png

Daammnnn, that's what i'm talkin about man, that's a tight set up u got goin on!! If u ever get to play with nukes, u'll have to do what that guy in Armageddon did, and strattle the thermoneuclear device, to feel the power between your legs :lol:

Beowulf, I think hes Cheese since he said the same thing he did in Lucasarts forums but i'll keep an eye on him and just letting you know just incase he starts flaming or whatever, thought i'd let you know.

right now my job is Communications Computer Systems Implementations & Designs (3c331)

the advantages of me switching to a Munitions job would be...

1) i get to work on bombs and missles first hand

2) it's something that i heard is a really really fun job

3) most munitions ppl go 20yrs in the Air Force as a career cuz they like the job so much

4) i can go just about anywhere on Earth

so if i don't get reclassed, then after 3yrs in the USAF, i will just crosstrain into Nuclear Weapons or Munitions or possibly Space Systems Operations....so that can be my new job :)

but one thing ima for sure do is, get a feel for how much civilians will pay me for my services if i decide to leave the USAF for more money. I will prolly send out my resume to all sorts of big companies during my 3rd year, if they offer me $75,000+/year. I will prolly take the job. Whether it be nuclear, comms, space, or munitions related. I'm just out to earn all the money i can. I also need to get atleast an Associates degree in my career before i send out my resume, which shouldn't take very long ;)

- AMN Allen

Did you know this was something you wanted to do as a kid? Or did it just happen?

I still donno what I wanna do and i'm doing Co-op (School course where you get a part time job placement. I just go there from 8-11:30 am and move boxes and stuff) and i'm doing mine at a "The Electrical and Plumbing Store" lol. One guy sure guy sure got pissed twice and really freaked me out since I just started this weak. He sure has so many issues that he'd be willing to go to jail :shock:

Anyways enough of that and ya well having fun there Marcus ? Rita is coming and gonna smash the area again and damn are they sure busy now. Thats more like it then what happened at Katrina.