Death of a Star Wars Actor

Gen.Vader

i dont know if this pertains to EaW but here it goes

http://movies.msn.com/movies/article.aspx?news=200326

Michael Sheard, who played Admiral Ozzel in "The Empire Strikes Back" and Adolf Hitler five times, including in "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade," has died, his agent said. He was 65.

Sheard died on Wednesday at his home on the Isle of Wight off the southern coast of England, agent Liz Hobbs said. He had been suffering from cancer

i havent seen ESB in many years so i dont know if Admiral was a big guy in the movie or even in the series.

just thought you guys might like to know.

I've have you now - Lord Vader

Yeah he's the guy that got force choked by vader after bringing the fleet to close to the system. May he rest in peace. His life may have been cut short a bit, but it was full. I read about that on msn. He had a distinguished career.

-You seem to have an over developed sence of vengeance. It's going to get you into trouble some day.

SWEAW Petroglyph Fan Forums

Click for EaW Countdown Timer!

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b191/Foshjedi2004/Empire.jpg

Yeah 65 is young. I heard that the life expectency for children today is like 100+ or somthing like that.

Alienware PC: 6000 galactic credits

DSL: 26 galatic credits

EaW: 50 galatic credits

Watching Darth Vader get eaten by Rancor because you never told him to move away and then throwing your computer out the window yelling NOOOOOOOO in your best Vader voice: Priceless

Cancer wow, and so young. That must be a terrible way to go, no cure, little hope, its sad. May he rest in peace.

Poor guy he looked like a very good Admiral, Rest in Peace. So what he made one bad mistake in the Empire, everybody makes mistakes and even the best make mistakes. Vader is very strict :?

http://www.theforce.net/swtc/Pix/books/weg/ozzel.jpg

but vader is also the best!

also vader89 didnt lance armsrtrong have 3 cancers, testiculaur,brain and another 1? i think there is some cure but doesnt always work.

he made a damn fine admiral, and looked good too. got the stouche look going for him

I've have you now - Lord Vader