Empire Hero?

Makwu

This has "probably" been noticed and mentioned, but I'll throw it out there. On the 3 minute video which has vader and obiwan fighting..there is another empire hero in the reinforcements box. The video isn't great so i can't make out who it is. Anybody else know?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where is the other picture/video with veers in it? (I'm not saying thats wrong, that clearly is the best guess at the moment). Just doesn't look a lot like veers; however, hard to make out much detail.

This has "probably" been noticed and mentioned, but I'll throw it out there. On the 3 minute video which has vader and obiwan fighting..there is another empire hero in the reinforcements box. The video isn't great so i can't make out who it is. Anybody else know?

Thats Veers alright.

yeah, i think it is not. Generally Veers is depicted with a helmet. I doubt they would deviate from that

Yeah, Always has one of those big helmets in his head ewhen hes in the ATAT, does he ever leavre the ATAT in the movies???

You see him in a standard Imperial Uniform earlier onboard the Executor.

Forum and RPG Membership:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/StellarMagic01/RaporaWarsTC.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/StellarMagic01/RaporaWarsRPG2.jpg

Signature:

Sufficiently advanced technology would be indistinguishable from Magic. -Arthur C. Clarke

You see him in a standard Imperial Uniform earlier onboard the Executor.

Such as this :roll:

http://www.nonsolomartelli.net/Guerre%20Stellari/immagini%205/Veers.jpg

sweet, and uh those Drop ships with the sideways AT-AT........Just weird :?

Mara Jade lost a bit of health, came across a Snow Speeder or is it just that weak ? :?

chessy or cheesy ? Vader was once Anakin of the Republic or Rebellion then remember how he became bad with all the garbage Palpy told him ? Would be nice to give him a chance to redeem himself and make Sidious cry like a baby :roll:

chessy or cheesy ? Vader was once Anakin of the Republic or Rebellion then remember how he became bad with all the garbage Palpy told him ? Would be nice to give him a chance to redeem himself and make Sidious cry like a baby :roll:

Yea but it just seems wrong to see the "best bad guy ever" fighting along side chewbacca and akbar. If he can be redeemed like in the movies, it should be with his dying breaths.

vader.....with...r-r-r-ree-bbeellion?!?!

its an outrage! i will not have it! now young skywalker...i sense potential in him..

father ansd son can rule the galaxy! bwahahahahaha

thats my EaW my friends,imperials must reign for milllenia!

I've have you now - Lord Vader

ok, back ot the point of the post. I think it is clear that that is not veers. Based on the fact that that in games he is ussually dipicted in helmet and that littleb has a picture of veers and well, its not him. So any suggestions?

ackbar should be a hero, not just home one! how funny would that be to see ackbar competly dominate palpatine?

Um, believe me that wouldn't happen. Ackbar is a strategist, not a fighter. In the rogue/wraith squadron books Ackbar is almost killed by a brainwashed Twi'lek. He wouldn't stand a chance against Sidious' force lightning. However yes it would be funny to see that.