Myth Mod - Sorta

Makwu

I didn't realize there was a Mod section til right now.

http://swempireatwar.10.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=643

I just made a post in gernal about Myth multiplayer gameplay. I think the game brought something new to the genre after many years of the grunt rush and watching dozens of trucks picking up crystals so you can build your super weapon. Now, although this game has a long way to go in development, I am under the impression that neither of the concepts I talked about will be part of the offical EAW release. I have very limited programming skills, but when the time comes I was wondering if anybody out there would be interested in making a very simple mod to make a myth style multiplayer game. I think the time put into it would go a long long way. Any feedback on this?

• 2 weeks later...
If your talking about programming an entire game from the ground up your insane. It take years of prgramming knowledge and expierience and a few years to actually make the game! Your talking building a game engine from the ground up! Modding a game is the way to go. The engines already there for you! What type of programming do you work with? Ive been doing Flash Actionscript and C++ for the past 2-3 years, and recently started some 3d modelling. I dont do game with c++ though, very complicated programming, i might try it in a year or 2 when i get more math under my belt. I prefer cryptography. Good luck! I like the idea though!

• 4 weeks later...
Makwu if you are planning to do a mod :) I will sugest you to start building a team. You will need a lot of support.

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -