Counter Strike Zombie wars

Ghostly_Substance

Hey Indum and Garbageben showed me this sweet server with Zombies and it was sweeeet. Hey if the server is up join me, Indum, and Garbageben here

65.71.169.158:27015

If its not up then never mind but you'll know when its up when i'm on by looking at my sig :lol: By the way use a strong weapon since they are like gods :shock: I'm out of ammo by the 4th zombie.

I love that server. The real problem really is that they run around so fast that you quickly run outta ammo shootin gat them. Luckily you can always go back to th eshop for more (plus the zombies usually drop guns)

"My doctor says I have a malformed public duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and am therefore excused from saving universes"-Ford Prefect

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/9513/bam7hn.gif

Well this might be helpful for people.

Office map - Jump on the tree in the courtyard were you go.

Italy map - Go to the ledge on the side of the map and shoot your assaults and shotguns and machine guns. Jumping inside the building then jumping on the create then onto the ledge and shooting from there and make sure someone is bait and also shoots at them.

Assault map (city like map) - Just get a shotgun or a machine gun and cut them down as you see them.

Dust 2 map - Just go with a squad and shoot the crap out of em.

That train station map - Also go with a squad but be careful about the ambushing zombies (machine gun is the best weapon of choice) and use squad commands.

I played way to long and slept badly and dreamt about them :( I knew it as soon as I tried sleeping.

headshots yes, btw the most effective weapon is the machine gun, rest you'll have to pump out ammo like nuts!!!! round 1 and 2 always sucks then 3 -17 are just a breeze if you have good players.

Give me a good old handgun I say. Dropes the Zombies in a few shots.

The shotgun also good if you can get to a secluded ledge and headshot them.

"My doctor says I have a malformed public duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and am therefore excused from saving universes"-Ford Prefect

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/9513/bam7hn.gif

I'm thinking either auto-sniper and 5.7/dual pistol(s) would do the trick, good combonation of damage and ammo. The .45 wouldn't be bad for a pistol either. Para is a tad to in-accurate for me, I could never use it effectively outside of short range combat. Even then I use shotties and SMGs more effectively.