New EAW Trailer - By fans - WIP

Cain

Ok I've decided to make a compliation of existing EAW video materials and pictures and design a new Trailer. maybe we could also ask LEC for some new videos from the CG Demo.

Anyway I want to know who will want to compile such a video (images & music) and he really wants to help.

I personally think we can make a better trailer.

Opinions anyone ?

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

:arrow: Well - we could start with what we have - from all vidoes that already exist. Anyway we make a demo and maybe I can convince LEC to gice us some direct video material from the GC Convention Demo.

:arrow: Until then we should start designing the trailer on paper. Only think about what is already known.

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

Vader slaughtering the jawas would be cool to use. It was in the first set of videos that were on IGN or some site like that.

Alienware PC: 6000 galactic credits

DSL: 26 galatic credits

EaW: 50 galatic credits

Watching Darth Vader get eaten by Rancor because you never told him to move away and then throwing your computer out the window yelling NOOOOOOOO in your best Vader voice: Priceless