School...

Vader89

Today was my first day. Do you know what, senior year is awsome, for school that is. Any ways the first day back I took a test in my phyics class. It was a quiz that trys to prove that senioriset is a disese. I got a 17, it means I don't have it.

-Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.

J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord Of the Rings

-Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.

General George Patton Jr

-Cool game being made a high school student, I recommend checking it out. 

http://www.spacedoutgame.com/

Matt Castle

MCAS1937@yahoo.com

http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Matt%20Castle

Got a rule that no hats allowed. Omg hats harbor Terrorists :? Omg the worlds going to end just because me and other people wear hats. Dress code also says no girls can show their belly button or have their thongs showing. I know what they're doing but what the heck this is high school not elementary school.

Anyways what I wanted to say was they stuck me back into 11 just because I dont have couple courses. O woopdy doo I failed 3 courses (total in highschool) and you stick me back into grade 11. Put me in grade 12. O ya you can take my $60 Canadian but screw up the system ? Good work.

3 courses for me would be half of my classes, and your complainin why? you failed, for your own reasons, probable reasonable like didnt do homework \etc. if it was a senible reason like you broke both arms and legs i could see them passing you. and the last option...the just hate your guts.....life sucks sometimes dont it? :(
I've have you now - Lord Vader

I dont complain, I say stuff and well how could I fail two courses with the same teacher :? and 5 people failed also for both classes. Teaches things way to quick and we cant even understand what that teacher thought.

Ya life does suck because the people make it suck not because it sucked when we were born.