Feedback for the news pics (units & Buildings)

Seewolf

on the screens we see the unit descripion with some information

first the name and the firepower aso.

what do you think will bee the small yellow button with the number?

the next thing is the firepower we see that the indertikter will have a firepower of 30 and the x wing too. can we destroy a indertikter with one or two x wings?

the next thing are the field in the description with the word "missing". destroyed subsystem or a funktion with we must research first?

on annother screen we have seen a mining building with increase ourer credits output. will we have now a ground battel system like C&C with base building or will it like a littel different to the DOW system with resource points and base building. The other one can be the system of ROME in with you only attacks the enemy with the units with lands on the planet.

Why is English one of the most speaken languages? German is more better, it sounds better and i did unterstandt it ^^ but for you i will spoke english too, not good but you should unterstand me ^^

"Der Preis der Freiheit, ist ewige Wachsamkeit" Col. Blair Herz des Tigers

The feedback topics are usualy cristal clear with an initial info post. I Don't see that here so I will move it to the bar until you fix it.

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams"

Petroglyph FF Admin.