adding units instead of replacing existing

PterThanas

Yo dude! Glad to have you with us, enjoy the site, all the cool stuff you can download to make Star Wars Rebellion even better than it all ready is! :)

Ok, unfortunately, at the moment you can't 'add' more units to the game other than by replacing existing ships, regiments, or models. Given the layout of the RebEd someone would have to redesign the entire RebEd engine. However, you can use RebEd to enable either the Rebels or the Empire to build each other's ships (except fighters!).

Couple of months ago I did an experiment with special forces and discovered that if you enable one side to build all special forces, and discovered that when when you invade a planet with enemy special forces on it, rather than be killed, they switch sides and are suddenly at you command to control. Never tried with troops though.

However, given the seriously cool stuff constantly being thrown onto the downloads section of this site, :arrow: stay tuned!!! :)

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

:D Hello Thanas!

Jahled said everything. Currently there is no way to add any units, characters, troop or ships to the game :( It would be a great help, if you know somebody with hacking/programming abilities. And this goes to anyone reading this! Find somebody! Pleeeease :!::!::!:

Hi Jahled! Yes, I'm here! :P I was a bit busy last few months, but now I have time for my favourite RTS.

I finally managed to replace all music files in the game, and I'm working on some cards now. I wrote some greetingz in the topic below... nice to be back :!:

If we could add new units, we could have proper battles and fleets with Sds of all classes, with support ships, transports, and all different types of fighters.

It would be nice to have vast fleets of Mon Cal cruisers, which would all be different, and full of X-, Y-, T-, E-, A-, B-, and K-wing fighters/bombers...

Oooh!!

MTFBWY

I finally managed to replace all music files in the game,

Dude, would you care to explain how? I've longed for the day when my fleet of Star Destroyers moves into combat with some Wagner, and some quiet bits from Jedi Knight. :!:

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

:arrow: I explain it in the Editing MUSIC files poll.

:) Wagner! That's certainly a good idea! It's matching with the imps. : Hitler also listened to Wagner, when his troops dominated in their battle... Nothing personal man. Nothing personal :P