Death Star Laser cannon

Darth Tyrant

If they could do it in the movies they should be able to do it in the game. We had a big discussion about this farther down the page.

The Problem Ghostly was that the Imperials controlled the Galaxy's corporations, and the corporations often felt they had more to gain under imperial rule. That's why rebels-in Star wars and real life-had so little resources.

"My doctor says I have a malformed public duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and am therefore excused from saving universes"-Ford Prefect

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/9513/bam7hn.gif

If they could do it in the movies they should be able to do it in the game. We had a big discussion about this farther down the page.

You could also do it on star wars rebellion, but it had a long delay time to shoot again, so its not that overpowering.

How? When my fleet encountered another enemy fleet my DS (which was in the fleet at the time) Wasnt on the tactical view. It would've helped me out if it was there. Its actually pretty funny though cause i was about to lose and i got angry so i started blowing up Rebel planets at will. Any good tips for playing rebellion? I made a post in the Master of the Games or whatever forum but have yet to get a response. Thanks!

How? When my fleet encountered another enemy fleet my DS (which was in the fleet at the time) Wasnt on the tactical view. It would've helped me out if it was there. Its actually pretty funny though cause i was about to lose and i got angry so i started blowing up Rebel planets at will. Any good tips for playing rebellion? I made a post in the Master of the Games or whatever forum but have yet to get a response. Thanks!

Lol, I havent play star wars rebellion in 6 years, but I remember that when you are leading the battle and you have a death star supporting your fleet you have to select the death star and it has a command that will tell you if its ready to fire, which you select the enemy ship you want to destroy.

Im 100% sure that you can destroy rebel capital ships, because the way I use to play rebellion was for total domination. I didnt like to destroy planets, I wanted to control them all and I use the death to support my fleet in big battles or orbiting important planets, like coruscant.