Fobdo

Happy to see such a message. I was thinking of what I was going to do whith him at least in the news forum.

We should cantact him by PM, then :

*Palpatine voice : Do not hesitate ... Ban him !

I checked Network configurations !

This man, fobdo is using the same Internet connection as Hadoken13 !

It could be himslf, or his brother, his son or anyone but it'es the same Internet Connection.

how the heck you do that ? Only moderator powers I can find is things to do with threads.

Fobdo and Hadoken are brothers :? Banning one might ban another unless we ban the name.

OK I will deactivate his account.

I got two PMs from him and he seems to be insane.

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

Now hes posting in the bar under Guest. I dont suppose we could ban his IP address cause it'd block out Hadoken too

Don't think that there is a lot we can do. We could prevent guests from posting but isn't that a bit extreme. I don't think that Hadonken and Fobdo are the same person. They may both be on the same IP but that just means that the phonelines are the same not the computers.
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/knivesdamaster/tags/sith_omguserbar_member.jpg

Thats up to cain, id say a week in which we delete any posts he makes, and after a week if he can grow up a bit and be a bit more mature he can stay, else, i say we ban him indefinitely. Just my 2 cents.

Wow i missed out on all the fun :P:lol: I say just ban him. If somones gonna be a retard, they arn't welcome here.

-You seem to have an over developed sence of vengeance. It's going to get you into trouble some day.

SWEAW Petroglyph Fan Forums

Click for EaW Countdown Timer!

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b191/Foshjedi2004/Empire.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Well he isnt retarded per se, perhaps just 12 years old and on CRACK! Well thats what it sounds like he is at least. The only reason i bring this thread up is because, what happened to him? Did we just ban him and forget about it? Oh well, hes 12 he has a short attention span im sure. Whatever, just wanted to know if we ever let him back or not.