Video footage from the German convention?

Naja

Little.B is a German member who with JUnker went to the Leipzig convention. They got to play EAW(Lucky sods) and are slowly releasing the images to us.
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/knivesdamaster/tags/sith_omguserbar_member.jpg

Im working on it. Becuase of the long ground-combat video I think I will only but in the space scenes because I only have two small ground scenes which do not show very much. I hope I can finish it today.

But the resoltion is not very good because I had to record it with my digital camera whioch only allows a resolution of 320*240 pixels *sad*

Good work Little B

DMUK

The Lucasfan Network

www.lfnetwork.com

Empire At War - the new RTS

www.empireatwar.net

Star Wars Battlefront. Real online SW gaming

www.swbattlefront.net

Creative? Show off your creations at the only officially endorsed Lucasarts Mod/download site

www.lucasfiles.com

Live The Saga: Star Wars Galaxies

www.swgalaxies.net

Maybe done on purpose to test stuff out ? Has anybody noticed in "silent videos sorry"(right before the tanks shoot at a turret then the base) that their legs look so thin like female legs ? :roll:

edit: Video type ^

I'd say all of them were alpha glitches like being able to land deployment transports on top of each other, and the whole 2X speed I believe was just so the could get many people to try it out in a short amount of time.
I strike again!

Well glitches or just k*ap not completed yet... hopfully

and while i'm at it, why not visit my forum (thanks to ghostly Substance for showing me)

http://thesmugglersall.6.forumer.com/index.php

edit by ghostly: And for the record- Hadoken spelled wizard whizard ... god does he suck at spelling!

(would you stop double posting all the time, even on my forums :? )

Yub Yub commander