Stargate Command: Mod for Empire at War

TSKNF

Just a few thoughts here for units...

Goa'uld

Regualar Jaffa

Heavy Jaffa

First Prime (has a hand device to push people back... like how Darth Vader can push people back with the force...  I think you can do this in-game...?)

Second Prime (I don't know if I've ever seen a second prime, but it's a good hero unit)

Heavy Staff gun emplacement

Cargo Ship (with stealth technology, good for scouting and undermining)

Al'kesh bomber

Hatak

Mothership

Death Glider (regular)

Death Glider (with rings, seen in the Stargate SG-1 movie, Apophis rings out)

Heavy Dropship

Earth (& Asgard)

Recon team

Rocket team

Assault team

O'Neill

Scientist(units gain new weapons, he can get stealth technology from enemy units maybe?)

Prometheus

Dedalus

X-302 fighter

O'Neill class Asgard ship

Belsinker class Asgard ship

Daniel Jackson class Asgard ship (these 3 I found on stargate-tech.net)

Will the ori be included i know we dont know alot about them but mabe they could convert planets and units this seems like it will be a cool mod

"Nothing beats a good blaster at your side"

Han Solo

My screen name online is (PFF)Jedi_Mike

Awsome, I hope this mod gets a good mod team and dosen't die out like many other mods out there, I'm really looking forward to this, So this mod will have everything from Stargate, Stargate-SG1, and Alantis in it? it would be neat if some of the ancients technology was scattered through out the campaign map and after capturing it maybe be able to use better shielding and weapons.  ;D
I strike again!

At this point in time, it would appear that I'm the only person working on this.  And I need a better computer to really run EAW well (the space battles probably run at about 2 fps... it would probably take me about 30 minutes to move my fleets from one end to the other), but I've started on some 3D models... So perhaps Atlantis stuff would be in there, but it might come along at a later time or something.

Anyway, who wants to help? (Just e-mail or IM me, we'll talk.  Or just post, and we'll figure out what we have to work with.)

• 4 weeks later...

Don't forget Heru-ur ! He is the son of Ra and Hathor after all, and inherited much of his father's Empire after his death in the movie.

And be sure to add the Goa'uld Home World, P3X-888.

Edited by Zenoth

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
I'm working with some guys in Germany on a Stargate Mod, we already have a public beta version 3.  We are 70% done with it at the moment, polishing animation and stuff, replacing just a few more units with SG ones.  We are going to have the planets from the show, we already have a couple of planets with stargates, we have the BC-303 Prometheis class, the daedulus class, all the asgard ships, the f302, the x301, 2 versions of the alkesh, a bomber and a antifighter version, puddlejumpers, death gliders, anubis's mothershi, Thor(i might be mistaken on this one), the Prometheis, the Daedulus, all the motherships, Apophis's advanced mothership, we are going to have malps with 50 cals mounted on them, possibly anyway.  We are adding a stinger team in place of the plex soldiers.  We have the sound effects perfect, the plasma guns sound like your watching the show.  The only visual effect we do not have done are those dealing with super weapons, such as Anubis's mothership, the ancient weapon, etc. etc.  We also do not have replicators anywhere close to being done except for their name.  Still, the beta mod is really fun and will be updated in a few weeks. 

• 2 weeks later...