How did you construct buildings?

TSKNF

In space battles every player just has his space station where all the research and building takes place. In space you can conquer satellites which work as defensive platforms and help keeping the enemy out of your side of the map ;)

In the ground map the buildings were already set so you don't have to construct them. I dont know if the player will construct them himself but I think so because the "Unlocks..." term in the buildings description seems so.

Ackbar your avatar is disturbing for people who join this forum so I suggest you change it to something less .............disturbing like what other people have ? :roll:

I'm guessing that maybe the bases get auto placed but random everytime so it doesn't get boring and you have more of a variety. If its the same your friend or ai will try and go to the same weakspot time after time after time that it'll get boring.

Ackbar your avatar is disturbing for people who join this forum so I suggest you change it to something less .............disturbing like what other people have ? :roll:

I'm guessing that maybe the bases get auto placed but random everytime so it doesn't get boring and you have more of a variety. If its the same your friend or ai will try and go to the same weakspot time after time after time that it'll get boring.

lol i like my avatar!! its not like over the top or anything

Edit: is ths one better?

Its a trap! -Admiral Ackbar

I don't see what's so offensive about Ackbar's avatar. Just a friendly little fish man.

Little B, does this mean that ships will be built during space battles? Or that they will be upgraded during space battles? Or do you simply do both these things on the galaxy map?

To my knowledge, the entire point of a galaxy map was to get all of the pesky building out of the way so that you could just kick ass in space or on the ground with no concern for construction or upgrading. :(

I don't see what's so offensive about Ackbar's avatar. Just a friendly little fish man.

Little B, does this mean that ships will be built during space battles? Or that they will be upgraded during space battles? Or do you simply do both these things on the galaxy map?

To my knowledge, the entire point of a galaxy map was to get all of the pesky building out of the way so that you could just kick a** in space or on the ground with no concern for construction or upgrading. :(

yea i THINK you may upgrade at your spacestation. or it may even be handled on each individual squad/capital ship. of course im just speculating here.

Its a trap! -Admiral Ackbar

I dont think you can build whilst a battle is occuring but it looks like you can research at the same time as a battle. By the way, welcome to the forums Ackbar!

I don't know about the Campaign. The only gamemode working was singleplayer skirmish.

You came in after he changed it. It was about a Sesame Street puppet eating a baby. These fishies seem nice hope they stay that way :P