Liepzig Convention Pictures

Foshjedi2004

Kyp Durron, Jacen,Jaina and Anakin Solo??

but by the time they are old enough to be usefull it is very rotj plus i don't think han and leia having sex or han winning a planet are little pop up missions

lol hey oyu never know since you create your own plot :P Maybe the AI will make them pissed off at you so they become more useful lol.

I think a better question is "Can heros die at all?" I think it was mentioned somewhere that they can but it is very difficult to kill em. Maybe it'll be like in rebellion where all characters except those whom are very important can die and the important ones get "Injured" and arent able to be used for some time. Speaking of rebellion, im getting it tommorrw!!! (Or so the fedex.com says) :roll:

OK. Well normally you don't say good-Bike but yes I do!!

In Rebellion/Supremacy the good characters like Vader, Palpatine, Mothma, Skywalker, Han and Leia could not be killeed Ever!!! They could be brought to an inch within dead and be so injured that they're combat level was shot for like 100 turns and were unable to do missions. All other characters could die. I am thinking that Major Heros in this game Cannot Die ever. ObiWan could probably die during a battle with Vader a la ANH and Palpatine would die if Luke, Obiwan and Vader all had a massive battle at once.

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/knivesdamaster/tags/sith_omguserbar_member.jpg

Wow! Those shots sure tell a great deal about the game. It's comming along amazingly :D Dang, I got a lot of catchin up to do - reading and all, D'oh!

-You seem to have an over developed sence of vengeance. It's going to get you into trouble some day.

SWEAW Petroglyph Fan Forums

Click for EaW Countdown Timer!

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b191/Foshjedi2004/Empire.jpg

Yes Vader seems extremely powerful, i think in the one movie he took out a whole battalion of troops (or jawas) on his own. Cant remeber though. And th fact that you can drop him anywhere is sweet!

• 2 weeks later...
Has it been certain whether or not you can name ships because in one photo it has a Star Destroyer labled "Imperial Star Destroyer" and in the next photo down it is labled "The Accuser". I assume others have noticed this so please let me know if this is possible. I hope so.

From what I understand the Accuser is a hero ship, so that is why it is named. I don't know the details about it though, Fosh can probably fill you in better as to where it comes from.

"And the moral of the story is: Appreciate what you've got, because basically; I'm fantastic." ~ Holly, Red Dwarf

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y143/Lord_Darkmark/Forcedbanner01.jpg

http://www.starwarsforced.co.uk

Yes the Accuser is a hero ship in the game. As much as I could find out the Accuser was one of the five Stardestroyers which were part of Vaders death-squadron (or how it is called) which appeared during Episode V (not in the movies, just in EU books)

How did you calculate that? The best hero ship that they're could be apart from the Executor would be the Demolisher. Vader's flag before the Executor was finished. That was the ship that captured the Tantive IV at Tatooine and the best known ship in the films. It is the first ship that appeared in the film
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/knivesdamaster/tags/sith_omguserbar_member.jpg

this Star Wars: Empire at War Reminds me of

Conquest: Frontier Wars i am not saying that they are the same but

the space station thing i loved Conquest: Frontier Wars and i still love CNC AND thats why i will love Star Wars: Empire at War because its star wars & space and made by westwood :D:)

Well i like the accusser, big bad and hopefully pretty powerful. I also have to wonder about grouped heros like Han and chewie, does one of them "die" if thier health gets down to half, because i think thier hp wioll be combined. I also like thier siphon credit skill too :twisted: the colors look a little weird, i know they are still polishing it, but it just doesnt look right for a mon cal too have specks of blue everywhere. all else aside cant wait for it to come out in feburary!
I've have you now - Lord Vader

Hero ships are lame it should be you put a special captian or admiral on a ship to give an attack or defense boast. I hope they put in being able to name the ships rather than having a bunch of hero ships flying around, and make it so where you can turn heroes off. Having some ships named and others not is kinda stupid because why wouldn't the other ships have names.