Unknown Icons/Buttons...

Vader89

How many more pics are there to be posted?

More are being uploaded so enjoy them :) Thanks Junker and Little.B :) To bad I dont live in Germany :( or at least visit that place.

By the way why does it say missing under the names ?

Missing means that there will be something else but at present is not being shown, there are some buttons with a M showing that the graphics are missing at the moment.
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/knivesdamaster/tags/sith_omguserbar_member.jpg

Do they have shields as well and weapons? If not then yes they sound as if they will be good at doing one thing... scouting.

Why indeed. Do you have to build a whole group of scouts? Cause if you could build individual ones or at least move each individual one they would be useful, otherwise why waste your money building a group of them?

No TIE fighters aboard ISDs?? that's preposterous, there are supposed to be six full squadrons carried by each! Every game, guide or otherwise source material lists that... TIEs need to be carried, they don't have their own hyperdrives!
INTENSIFY FORWARD FIREPOWER!!!

Im sure they will be able to carry TIEs but in the alpha it did not work (there was a "board" command but as I said it did not work)

But as with all fighters they are build in space stations and then boarded in the SDs and not build in the SDs themself. So I'm sure we will get TIEs in SDs but we will have to board them manualy. (Perhaps they are automaticaly in the SDs in the singleplayer campaign but I cant tell because I dont know ;))

Well it makes more sense from a Space Station then hops into a SD. Well I liked the fighter vs fighter battle and was it just me or did I only see Imps duking it out ? :?