Screens of the units (unit info)

Junker

Nice.....I'm not sure about the look of the Mon cal, the colour-coding makes it look like it's been splashed with paint.

"My doctor says I have a malformed public duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and am therefore excused from saving universes"-Ford Prefect

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/9513/bam7hn.gif

Nice.....I'm not sure about the look of the Mon cal, the colour-coding makes it look like it's been splashed with paint.

Yeah no order to it. Looks bad.

I want some Haggis!!!. Is that actually it's final name. Bit weird really. Why isn't it called the Nostril of Palpatine or something equally grandious.
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/knivesdamaster/tags/sith_omguserbar_member.jpg

Very nice alas still no SSD. But the game is looking better and better. Chewie and Han are 2 in one hero thats cool.

Alienware PC: 6000 galactic credits

DSL: 26 galatic credits

EaW: 50 galatic credits

Watching Darth Vader get eaten by Rancor because you never told him to move away and then throwing your computer out the window yelling NOOOOOOOO in your best Vader voice: Priceless

About the unit coloring:

In some of the screenshots I've seen, there is no color coding (like Stardestroyers and AT-ATs have nothing), and in some there has been (like ISDs and At-ATs having blue). Is unit coloring something that can be toggled, or is it just that those other pictures picked gray for their team?

Yeah it'd have to only aply to multiplayer or skirmishes maybe. What's the point of having color coded ships in campaign mode? One side is the Empire the other the Rebels, unless you cant tell the difference between an ISD or Mon Cal Cruiser. :roll:

We dont know about the singleplyer but in skirmish matches the player can choose his color as in every RTS. My suggestion is that in singleplayer we won't have colors on the units because everybody should be able to tell the difference between rebel and imperial units ;)

Yeah, and if you can't tell the difference... shoot the ships that are shooting at you!

Forum and RPG Membership:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/StellarMagic01/RaporaWarsTC.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/StellarMagic01/RaporaWarsRPG2.jpg

Signature:

Sufficiently advanced technology would be indistinguishable from Magic. -Arthur C. Clarke

Yeah, and if you can't tell the difference... shoot the ships that are shooting at you!

"Look! They're firing at us! Thye must be the enemy! return fire!"

"Uh sir, that's one of ours-"

"I don't care! They're shooting at us!"

"Uh sir, are those Buzz droids on our hull?"

"I don't care! They're th eenemy!"

"But sir-"

"I SAID OPEN FIRE!"

"My doctor says I have a malformed public duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and am therefore excused from saving universes"-Ford Prefect

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/9513/bam7hn.gif

Player 1=P1

Player 2=P2

P1: "I'm going to PWN your ISD"

P2: "Fool I stole it from you and then gave it back but in reality I still maintianed control of it so you're only using it against your own ship.

P1: "You mean your ship"

P2: "No I don't, you own it but I have control"

P1: "Then it means you own it, not me, are you hacking?"

P2: "Idiot, I stole it from you but now its yours, I just happen to have control of it"

P1: "Then its yours"

P2: "OMG, BE QUIET, just go AWAY"

P1: "Wait which ISD is mine and which one is yours?"

P2: "OMG its the blue colored one"

P1: "But they are both blue colored"

P2: "Yes but mine is +1 in hue and saturation so it should be obvious"

P1: "Uhh...WTH?"

P2: "Just stop being stupid....now"

P1: "Lets attack the rebels before they attack us"

P2: "They can't see us, we have a cloaking shield"

P1: "No you don't"

P2: "Yes we do, its being powered now"

P1: "Those are your shields"

P2: "Know what I'm going to attack you now, goodbye"

P1: "Try it"

P2: "I will and I'll steal back the ship I gave to you too and then modify it and then give it back"

P1: "Why?"

P2: "So it can spy on you, duh"

P1: "Real smart plan"

*P1 attacks*

P2: "WTH, why you attacking, we had a no attack clause"

P1: "I decided otherwise, just to get you to shut up"

P2: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*P2 has left the game*

I wonder if units can be shuttled down like in the original videos that were released. I haven't any of that happen in awhile. Are they now pre-deployed?

Alienware PC: 6000 galactic credits

DSL: 26 galatic credits

EaW: 50 galatic credits

Watching Darth Vader get eaten by Rancor because you never told him to move away and then throwing your computer out the window yelling NOOOOOOOO in your best Vader voice: Priceless

I wonder if units can be shuttled down like in the original videos that were released. I haven't any of that happen in awhile. Are they now pre-deployed?

im not sure. i hope you can still command them to land and pick up units or drop of and what not.

Its a trap! -Admiral Ackbar