EaW @ Games Convention Played.

N3bulu5IA2

i was about 7 hours on the GC on Saturday and round 2 of them i played EaW

First: I was suprised, the game look much much much better then shows on screens and the videos.

The Units i Remember are:

TIE Figher, Bomber, Scout

the little dreadnought thing for the empire

Victory SD

Imperator SD

those SD like ship seen in the end of Episode 2

Indictor SD

"broadside" Corvette

a small version of a Stardestroyer (it was smaller as an SD but dont know the name)

AT-AT

AT-ST

Crawler

Stormtroopers

Xwing

Awing

Ywing

Nebulon b1

corelian corvette

those new assault corvette (that one that was designed for that game)

the winged big Calamari

and 2 other that i cant remember.

Heroes:

Empire in Space: Slave one, Accelarator Stardestroyer (dont know it was the same model as an normal SD) and an Squadron TIE Advanced X1

Empire on Ground: Palpatine, Vader, Bobba Fett, One Guy that i cant remember at the moment (sry) and one that seems like Mara Jade

Rebels in Space: Lukes Roque Squadron and Solo's Falcon and someone else (on the name stands missing and on the description too)

I have no info about Rebels heroes on ground, cause i have simple forget to play the rebels on ground (sry)

About the Buildings in Space and on Ground:

there are NO buildings to build like in C&C !!

In Space u will found some Satelitesthings the first who catch them can biuld something upon that .. (laserturret etc) and for each of that thing u will get more money. Spacestations are able to upgrade, for more power, armor etc.

On Ground:

A Base is automaticly built on a planet that u get. that building can u upgrade to produce more units. U can get fixed points on the map, where u can build radars, anti air or anti ground lasers etc. On Planets u can find some round things, if u get them, u will get more credits.

I had spoke with some guys from activision (from petro i couldnt find someone) but he dont know something about modding EaW.

but he says me the a demo is planned for November/December and it will maybe include some Skirmirsh things (space and ground) or a small bound of planets (max. 5) to fight around with.

it will be a great ... real great game!

Evillejedi means that i should post it here.

http://www.imperialassault.com/rote/files/N3bulu5-Sig.gif

:arrow:N3bulu5^IA2 thanks for the update man we apreciate it - if you remember more units pls post again :)

:arrow: Until then welcome here ... pls feel free to enjoy our small base ;)

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -