"Admiral Nightmares" -Online Competition- First Ed

Cain

Well I'm planning to make a competition for SWR - Star Wars Rebellion. We don't have EAW so it will do with this one.

All who want to enter the competition must have the game and an stable online connection.

They Should post here their intention to participate and their aproximate skill level.

The competition will start probably in 3-4 days - player vs player - 2 games per round. The winer moves to the next stage until we have a champ.

I will make the rules next day - if you have suggestions pls post. and also post your intention to enter the competition.

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

Damn my internet connection!!! In a month or 2 ill have a better one, i really would love to play but cant due to the internet connection, im getting SWR in 2 days so i prolly wouldve got my ass kicked anyway. Hope you hold another one in the 1-2 Month future! Good luck with it!

I have it, but I gotta study real bad, so not sure about time....but I could squeeze an hour or two per day no problem I think.

I used to own at SWR a few years ago, but didn't play for 3-4 years now, only started again a few weeks ago, played one online game since then, and totally owned the guy (I had a DS blowing his planets to dust before he could even get his fleets organized :P), I'd rank myself mediocre. Not a n00b, but not all that good either.

If you guys want to get a copy, Lucasarts website store for $30.00 It is backordered though so it wont ship till the end of the month. But better lae than never.

:arrow: Mmmm - anyway if someone wants to play Rebellion - let me know.

I'm up for a game - I am free this weekend. GMT is my time - if you fancy a long game or something

DMUK

The Lucasfan Network

www.lfnetwork.com

Empire At War - the new RTS

www.empireatwar.net

Star Wars Battlefront. Real online SW gaming

www.swbattlefront.net

Creative? Show off your creations at the only officially endorsed Lucasarts Mod/download site

www.lucasfiles.com

Live The Saga: Star Wars Galaxies

www.swgalaxies.net

:arrow: Cool what do you say one tomorow night ? I'm GMT +2 and now is 3:38 here. So I assume from 9:00 PM I will be more free until let's say 11:00 PM.

:arrow: This weekend I will try Saturday around 13:00 PM. Anyway my Yahoo Messenger is cris_sadean.

:arrow: BTW I will also update your profile here ;)

Edit:

:arrow: I hope you like the rank.

Im up for a game now, if you are around. The website is uploading and its going to be a while.

I will send you my msn

DMUK

The Lucasfan Network

www.lfnetwork.com

Empire At War - the new RTS

www.empireatwar.net

Star Wars Battlefront. Real online SW gaming

www.swbattlefront.net

Creative? Show off your creations at the only officially endorsed Lucasarts Mod/download site

www.lucasfiles.com

Live The Saga: Star Wars Galaxies

www.swgalaxies.net