New QA EAW.net with the new EAW producer .... interesting

Cain

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=151088

DarthMaulUK was never a big fan of us Petroglyph FF .... anyway ... so it seems he knows the new EAW producer.

I want to see what new stuff they will reveal about the game and who is the new EAW producer. I really don't have a good force feeling about him ... will see.

My Personal Comment:

Lion, DarthMaulUK and all the other old sites - I've asked them many times before we made PFF to host us with them or give us manageing powers over thier forums - they all refused and now I fear they envy us and don't always reply to my email topics or PM's for cooperations.

There is one big reason I don't like them (except SWR and Little B's site) -becouse they only think about them selfs and not EAW or even Petroglyph. They don't even care about their members as much as we do.

Our only goal is to help Petroglyph with moral support and feedback to their official PR releases and alos create a forum base to bi gived as a gift to them when their official forums will be up. And in all this time we try to have a great time ....

It sometimes hurts me when others don't do us we do or follow our style wich is anyway much more productive .... maybe I'm to influenced by Ismael....ohhh well.

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

I guess we'll see man. Maybe he's just boasting. If he really knew that guy, he wouldn't be able to say much more then they already have. If they do give out some info, it wouldn't be too bad, maybe we'll learn some more. It's too bad they have to be jerks about it, and cut off talking to u like that.

-You seem to have an over developed sence of vengeance. It's going to get you into trouble some day.

SWEAW Petroglyph Fan Forums

Click for EaW Countdown Timer!

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b191/Foshjedi2004/Empire.jpg

.... cut off talking to u like that.

They are not interested in makeing joint QA projects....But this way we will avoid asking the producers and the developers the same thing all over again in one month.

Ismael maded it clear that we should not bother Petroglyph to much with interviews especially that they are so busy now.

.... anyway lets forget about this and concentrate in supporting Petroglyph.

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -