Ingame generated generic movies or the LEC old movie style?!

Cain

What kind of generic movies you want to see in EAW?!  

18 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of generic movies you want to see in EAW?!

• The complex style - Designed outside the game like in the LEC old games.
    • The simple style - Generated by ingame action

:arrow: Remember how the old LEC games were done ?! The movies were done in a totally different an cooler style than this days ingame generated generic movies.

:arrow: I personally want old style movies becouse they look better and yes they are harder to make. I also get more statisfaction wehn I see that type of game movies. For example - SWRebellion has them.

:arrow: How about a poll ?! :D

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

Guest JediIgor
much better option, what about C&C Red Alert? you know with real actors and such?

Umm, that's exactly what option #2 is about, you sure you've played any older LEC games? :D

There was supposidly a screenshot/ video that someone showed me with the actor who gave the face of Kyle and he was actually acting out a sequence from the game.
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/knivesdamaster/tags/sith_omguserbar_member.jpg

real actors would be great. Since the story is non-linear maybe movie triggers. For example a movie as the Death Star is destroyed. :/

Unfortunally i don't think we'll get them.

Second best would be render sequenzes - like we at in CnC 1. Remember the GDI falcon attaking the NOD scorpion. Loved them. I even saved the Game and lost on purpose (sold all buildings) to see the losing sequence for this particular mission.

As for ingame generetic movies - they don't give me a reason to actually play through single player. AI levels are still low - i don't think single player would differ from having a small army build it up then crush a bigger/ more powerful army. Maybe with buildtime, money advantage for the CPU. Singleplayer needs IMO a great story and a great way of telling this story.

Mooff

I'd want the best of both worlds. Comentary dealing with the actions that are being done in the game, a hybrid of both, if u will.

-You seem to have an over developed sence of vengeance. It's going to get you into trouble some day.

SWEAW Petroglyph Fan Forums

Click for EaW Countdown Timer!

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b191/Foshjedi2004/Empire.jpg