Intro sceens. remember the ones from Rebellion?

Frost1977

I was just wandering about the introduction sceens.

like the one from rebellion for the empire especaly

u see the lambda shuttle after game launce jump to hyperspace and the land for the imps on board a SSD with the rank of Stormtroopers

and with the rebels u see them land at the rebel base.

Welcome to the forums :)

Well maybe you'll see these for Empire at War:

Imperial: (After the Star Wars yellow wording screen)

Death Star continues being built after a halted few years of lack of resources and such. Then a Star Destroyer with a sqaudron of TIE Fighters slowly going around the unfinished Death Star. Then it goes to Coroscount and shows Vader and Sidious talking to each other then dispatching troops to some planet. Then a space and land tutorial begins and have a choice to skip it or not.

Rebels:

Rebels at their homebase planning to defend themselves and maybe them making deals for more vehicles to buy to use in their military. Imperials find out and have a land and space battle tutorial on Dantooine ? Tatooine ?

Well I wouldn't want the beginning to be spoiled since it might ruin the "suprised" thats holding EAW together :roll: You cant just start without a cinematic. Well if they didn't it will still be good :roll:

Its always interesting to see the movies at the beginning and end, their usually pretty cool. Welcome to the forums frost.

I hope we have the option of the tutorial and that it is before the game starts like on the main menu youve got:

1. Campaign (or whatever the standard 1 player is called)

2. Multiplayer (With a Submenu for al the multiplayer options)

3. Skirmish (Looking forward to this, hopefully it'll be there)

4. Tutorial

5. Quit

Was annoying in the N64 Link Occurina Of Time that everytime you made a new file the tutorial was hardwired that you couldn't skip it but endure it and be annoyed.

If there is one hope we can skip it after when we know what to do :roll:

well it wasnt really a tutorial for zelda, it was you needed to get x and x and y. the helpful stuff you had to gio and find grr. but my question is, how would skirmish work? would you be able to duke it out on 1 planet ground and space battle if you wanted to play quixckly or would it be take over the galaxy?
I've have you now - Lord Vader

It would be cool to pick the number of planets, say you pick 2, you get 2 and your opponent gets 2 and whoever controls them all after you fight and all wins. I Just dont know how resources would work though.

hmmmm lets say you could pick how many resourses you started out with to build an army then for each enemy you killed you got a little money.

EX:start game with 1000 credits

kill an x-wing get 50 credits

kill a correlian gunship get 100 credits

kill a mon cal get 500 credits

and so on (hope that made sence)

Hope they do since it would make people think twice before attacking. Dont want to give the enemy the upper hand now do you ? :roll:

Gain extra resources just because someone didn't think things through and just went straight to attack. Maybe beef up your base from all those wasted enemy resources :roll:

but also what could make it bad is just beef up on defense, then when you get enough spoils youll easily overpower them. itll turn into who mcan defend longest game which sucks :( i oplay too many of those on battle.net
I've have you now - Lord Vader