C&C: Gen. - Zero Hour w/ Imperial Assault Mod...

Vader89

How is it to anyone who has it? I know G_S was having some troubles with it. I just downloaded it here in NJ at my uncle's house and when i get home ill load it up. Any thoughts, suggestions, opinions, etc. Meanwhile im stuck hear playing Harry Potter with my 4 year old cousins.

easy, normal, hard AI

then I'm imp and it was either imp or rebel. I switched sides. nothing. It wont even move. It just stands there.

I'm confuzzled :? Anyways anybody else tried this out leave a post :)

I'll try this as soon as I get my copy of Generals back. I built a new pc and I have Zero Hour, but a friend of mine has the Generals cd so I can't reinstall yet. I have the mod downloaded and prepped to go though. Hopefully I'll get Generals back soon.

I see what you mean G_S I have the same problem, it just sits there, and its a shanke cause itd be a sweet mod. Im gonna try to email the modders and see if they can shed some light on the situation.

So i Emailed the guy who was the project lead and basically he tells me "Weve never got the AI to work and only some people do get it to work, theres not much you can do" Well Thanks! Thanks A Whole freeking lot! :evil:

Hmm well that guy shoulda emailed EA if EA is so helpful :lol:

ok seriously, I guess I can sell C&C Generals the next chance I get or sell it to my friend. If that mod aint going to work then screw it. If it works and I sold it then damn it. :?

That sucks. But that is what you get when you get people that dont understand coding, and try to bite off more then they can chew.

I dont know about you guys, but the mod i want to see come out is for RA2, but its not star wars based.

http://www.ppmsite.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8330 its probably far from complete, but using the RA2 engine, WOW.

Like a fat kid playing dodge ball, im out

• 2 months later...
That sucks. But that is what you get when you get people that dont understand coding, and try to bite off more then they can chew.

I dont know about you guys, but the mod i want to see come out is for RA2, but its not star wars based.

http://www.ppmsite.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8330 its probably far from complete, but using the RA2 engine, WOW.

Any progress on this mod ? :roll: Trying to catch up on what I missed 8)