Sega Dreamcast...

Vader89

Did/Do You own a Sega Dreamcast?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Did/Do You own a Sega Dreamcast?

• Yes
    • No

Did you own one and what games did/do you have for it? I have one that i still play occaisionally, ive got Sonic Adventure 1+2 and Grandia 2 (Im playing that now trying to beat it, almost done). Star Wars: Jedi Power Battles, NCAA Football 2000 maybe, i think thats it. I didnt get the chance to buy many games before the dreamcast declared bankruptcy. Gotta love the Gameboy like memory cards though.

I remember trying it out before and played this zombie like game. I dont know the name but I do know one of the training mission was about a frog and 1 bullet. Was fun and it must have had a graphics of a PS2.

Yeah it has some pretty nice graphics about the same as a PS2 or XBOX depending on the game. UNfotrunately this awesome little system never made it thanks to those 2 bigger systems.

Well... It was released before the other three, but bad marketing, (I think) higher initail price, and the fact that Sega, for reasons unknown, put out two systems that flopped not 2 years before and sega couldn't put a lot of money behind it after the intial release. Oh, and the X-Box became popular (mainly due to HALO and Live) after it became apperant that the Dreamcast was going to die.

RIP Dreamcast, i still love it though, right now im trying to beat Grandia 2, i started playing ti years ago but i was to lazy to fight anybody so my guys were too weak to beat this one boss and i got stuck. So i started it again and have beaten that boss and every other boss in 1 try, i love that game.

But your right the marketing did kill it.

Yeah, i think after the actual system dies they still kept making games for it. IF anyone wants one check out a used game store, the gamestop around the corner from me still has a whole section devoted to dreamcast, all used stuff.

I never had the cash for it. I've started to save up for the PS3 and Xbox 360 it's gonna take me a year to save up the cash because I have to pay for my PSP, Sony Walkman and My new phone.
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/knivesdamaster/tags/sith_omguserbar_member.jpg