Developers (Active here)

Cain

So you know who you have to protect form noob questions and make sure that their presence here is made confortable here ;)

Admin Powers:

Code_Monkey - EAW Lead Programer - Petroglyph

Katarn - EAW Lead Producer - Lucas Arts (He no longer works for EAW)

Joebwan - EAW Lead Designer - Petroglyph

Delphi-PG - EAW Game Designer and Community Rep. - Petroglyph

Mod Powers:

Bigedmond - EAW Tester - Lucas Arts

Lord_Scud - EAW Tester - Lucas Arts

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

We'll really have to be vigulant now that the forums are going through another growth spirt. But most of the ppl here are pretty mature, which is nice to see.

:arrow: You said it Ismal, that'd be nice to see! Its awesome to see them commenting and talkin to us :)

-You seem to have an over developed sence of vengeance. It's going to get you into trouble some day.

SWEAW Petroglyph Fan Forums

Click for EaW Countdown Timer!

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b191/Foshjedi2004/Empire.jpg

:arrow: Btw you guys should remaind the others to avoid the words "My Ideea". Use "Feedback".

Pls. use this forum for feedbacking existing EaW materials. The forum is not for new ideas or new concepts. Petroglyph and LEC can't officially solicit ideas and will not accept to read them (Because of the legal system).

" See before posting - Disclamer: I should mention that the developers are not obliged to read this topic or follow our feedback to the letter and i can`t guarantee that it will be found at a later date in EAW or that it will affect or help EAW in any way. Also the developers can`t officialy solocit feedback so this is made at our fan initiative. Developers may already have all our feedback sugestions in the game and we can not garantee, that what we say here will not exist already in the game at the date we post them. You must feedback here only if you consider your feedback to be impersonal and with no conection made to your real person. Also no new ideeas unrelated to LEC or Petroglyph are accepted here just feedback on know issues from the videos and official materials already released. This topic should be deleted by the moderators as soon as they consider it done and unproductive from a moment in time."

Be smart, elaborate your feedback post and be as descriptive as you can. Thank you.

We try to educate members to avoid posting "new ideeas" or their "personal new ideeas".

We try to force them to think in terms of feedback or even if they have a new ideea and they really want to post it they should do it in relation with the feedback concept.

This coabitation that we have here betwen fans, moders and developers its a very difficult one to keep so we try to play by the NDA rules and others.

.... something like that.

Ismael told me that developers don't like new ideeas but they may look over feedback .... thats why ;)

• 6 months later...

I am going to Update this....

Now who do we have now???

Admin Powers:

Code_Monkey - EAW Lead Programer - Petroglyph

Katarn - Former EAW Lead Producer - (He no longer works for EAW or Lucasarts)

Joebwan - EAW Lead Designer - Petroglyph

Delphi-PG - EAW Game Designer and Community Rep. - Petroglyph

Ishmael-PG

Steve

Mod Powers:

Bigedmond - EAW Tester - Lucas Arts

Lord_Scud - EAW Tester - Lucas Arts

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/knivesdamaster/tags/sith_omguserbar_member.jpg

Darth_Tater-PG (Steve) is also around. Never seen him posting yet ...