What type of ship is that?

Makwu

Looks like a port aft profile of a murader corevette to me

*edit* is that what u ment? if u could, circle what u are trying to point out, only other odd thing i see are badly profiled a-wings. If those are what your refering to.

-You seem to have an over developed sence of vengeance. It's going to get you into trouble some day.

SWEAW Petroglyph Fan Forums

Click for EaW Countdown Timer!

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b191/Foshjedi2004/Empire.jpg

Thank god i saw a marauder corvette i thought i was gonna see the Liberator Cruiser/Decimator thing again! :shock:

IT'S A DEMOLISHER-CLASS STAR DESTROYER

"My doctor says I have a malformed public duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and am therefore excused from saving universes"-Ford Prefect

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/9513/bam7hn.gif

Petro prolly had some balancing issues that they had to deal with or perhaps just felt like making a new ship!

Star Wars series of movies is finished unless someone wants to expand on it. Also now it all depends on mini series and games to keep the series alive so why not expand in the EU section ? If it keeps the Star Wars series alive might as well try it.

Guest JediIgor
Petro prolly had some balancing issues that they had to deal with or perhaps just felt like making a new ship!

There are more than enough ships already, but I guess if it's an older generation ship we simply didn't see in the movies (like a Dreadnaught) then it's not that bad. Trouble is when you make up a current-generation (around the time of the first movies) ship you get the whole can of worms "why wasn't it mentioned in the books?" So I really hope it's just a civilian ship from the clone war era retrofitted to carry guns or something.

Star Wars series of movies is finished unless someone wants to expand on it. Also now it all depends on mini series and games to keep the series alive so why not expand in the EU section ? If it keeps the Star Wars series alive might as well try it.

Actually that's fine, but the trouble is, I don't think they should expand what is already well-established. Tacking on random ships and vehicles that played a large role in the Galactic Civil War shouldn't be something done lightly. They would've been mentioned countless times in the books/comics already (or at least in the sourcebooks) if they were really there. Rebellion, Force Commander, Galactic Battlegrounds already made a bunch of new vehicles/starships that were never mentioned in the books (although to its credit, FC did use a lot of sourcebook material), why do it again?

Instead if they want to make something new and that will be a *true* addition to the universe they should concentrate on post-NJO.. or better yet in a completely different era altogether like the Great Hyperspace War, Great Sith War, Mandalorian War, or anything like that. It worked for KotOR, didn't it? Nobody complained about it being untrue to the universe, especially when they managed to work so many EU things in it like the MW+GSW.

With all that being said, I have faith in Petroglyph. I'm sure LucasArts pressured to have them invent a few new things anyways, why bother using your time to look up things such as Imperial-class Repulsortanks when you could use a TIE Crawler look-alike (yet not the TIE Crawler). Or the Hover Tank T1-B when you could make up a brand new unknown tank. Anyways, as long as it's a good game, it doesn't really matter, most of the sourcebook vehicles are ugly, I can't blame them :).

A marauder corvette, a corellian gunship and an unknown rebel warship..I myself think its a command ship of some sort..maybe early on before you get the Mon Cals...cant wait to get my hands on it. It'll be like a shiney new toy of death and destruction.

In style and basic design it reminds me of the Bulwark from Star Wars Rebellion, maybe a vessel manufactured by the same company.

Forum and RPG Membership:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/StellarMagic01/RaporaWarsTC.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/StellarMagic01/RaporaWarsRPG2.jpg

Signature:

Sufficiently advanced technology would be indistinguishable from Magic. -Arthur C. Clarke

What Transgal Shipping. Yeah I agree that it could be the Battlecruiser's little brother, however it could also be the Rebel Assault frigate or even the Dauntless Cruiser from SWR.
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/knivesdamaster/tags/sith_omguserbar_member.jpg