Perfect Dark

Gen.Vader

Ah I remember playing this day in and day out even when one of my eye veins popped. First week I had it. I tried to find a way to play it without my popped eye being exposed to the tv's light.

Well I remember playing through it and really having fun with its new advanced gameplay. I kept on playing multiplayer with a custom character and kept on putting bots on my side and killing them :roll: Revengebots btw so its fun and dont know when he attacks :P They all pile up on the elevator lol so I kept on blasting them and I really had fun with the fly by wire rocket launcher. Dont worry I played against them on seperate sides :roll: Thy good old days and when I tried replaying it my N64 decided to not work last month. :( O well I guess it decided to take a nap.

Like i said i love that game! I liked the fat that you could play multiplayer without another human. But what i liked the most was that you could pick each individual gun you wanted on the mp levels, it was also cool the variety of guns and most had 2 functions! I wanna get my N64 out and play it right now! :)

Ah yes I forgot about that lol. Chose whichever guns and you can use the laptop gun as a wall gun to kill other people or go cloacked lol. The cloack sucks on it. I love the alien gun :roll: Or used to lol. They should redo Perfect Dark for PS3 !!!!!!! or PC :roll: For multiplayer I kept on playing on the Car Park and the Skedar level :roll: and the 3 colored team map. Ah the memorys, I could go on as I am lol but i'll stop here :roll:

Cant forget about the Sandy like 2 sided small map where you can hide. I forgot but once I do a Google search and someone posts i'll post it.

edit: http://members.tripod.com/firebrand17/PerfectDarkMultiplayer/087faad0.jpg

Yeah very fond memories. My friends and i would play wherever and with whatever, i also didnt like the cloak especially the one on the RCP-120 gun, it drained so much ammo. Anyway i used to be pretty good at that game, and i still may be. Right now im working on beating an RTS i stopped playing years ago for my Dreamcast.

5 seconds of cloak and bye bye and say bye bye to your ammo also. Wasn't the alien one that you can shoot through walls ? Lol.

I liked the bot that was Revenge sim and I like those kind of bots. It was a nice multiplayer game that I sometimes soloed.

Well my fav gun would be the Laptop gun since you can set it up as a gun that automatically attacks other people :D

so people really liked it for multi, okay got it, didnt jknow why this was more loved than goldeneye :( but ghostly,microsoft owns perfect dark! they are making a 2nd one for the release of xbox 360 if you didnt know. i just started to replaay it and went to the challenges part and hopped onto challenge 16. i failed in less than 5 minutes, man those bots like warp to your spawn spaces. they got me in the backk too =( another thing i like is that they have the facility map in there! WOOT! i also liked the alien handgun, hehe explosive shells :twisted:
I've have you now - Lord Vader

Yeah i remmeber the Farsight, it was the best, 1 shot kill and you could be anywhere on the map and hit someone, it really pissed people off, one minute your running the next your dead and your enemy is a mile away! I liked poisoning people with the knives and their screens would get all screwed up and they couldnt see.

Yeah i hear ya Vader, i loved how u could play the facility (temple was in there 2 right?), and the gun options. I really liked how u could put in 8 bots(after u did some missions i think). I rarely ever played the actual missions. It was all multiplayer. Great times just like bond :lol: Gotta love the labtop gun. Great sentry gun, muh'ahaha. 8)

-You seem to have an over developed sence of vengeance. It's going to get you into trouble some day.

SWEAW Petroglyph Fan Forums

Click for EaW Countdown Timer!

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b191/Foshjedi2004/Empire.jpg

Thats what its called lol, sentry gun, thanks lol. I used to own with that or annoy people :roll: Thanks Josh for the name remindering.

Stupid cloak feature.

Yeah i hear ya Vader, i loved how u could play the facility (temple was in there 2 right?), and the gun options. I really liked how u could put in 8 bots(after u did some missions i think). I rarely ever played the actual missions. It was all multiplayer. Great times just like bond :lol: Gotta love the labtop gun. Great sentry gun, muh'ahaha. 8)

Yeah me and my friend would put in 8 bots 4 on his team and 4 on mine. Did you know you could order them around that was always fun and we didnt care about the score so if a bot came running up with a better gun than what i had id just kill him :roll: Me and my friend really didnt do well on a team, one of us would get angry and kill the other one who would in turn kill the person who killed hima nd it would just go on and on and on...