Command & Conquer: Renegade

SFVAndroid

WOW renegade. That game had soooo much potential. Then EA gets there greedy little hands on it, and poof, releases it early and uncomplete. then a few patches later, drops it. I used to love that game, I got to like 20th in the world, and then started playing Americas Army, which i just stopped playing this week.
Like a fat kid playing dodge ball, im out

AA when is came out was a very good game. But with games like BF2 and HL2, it doesnt compare anymore. One thing that was nice about AA< they came up with alot of inovative stuff that had never been seen before in an FPS game. Now, they are just stuck thinking of new things, and the game is dieing. It has gotten more then 5 million new users in 3 years, which is very impressive.
Like a fat kid playing dodge ball, im out

Did Someone say Command & Conquer Renegade?!?? :D:D

i used the play the Game Very Day When it First Came out my favorite

Command & Conquer IN FPS Westwood Did a Great job on it

and if Westwood Studios was still open and not closed down by EA GAMES

They would have made Command & Conquer Renegade 2 :D:shock::)

but i wish this new Studios the best of luck and for some reason i still call

Petroglyph- Westwood Studios :) anyway renegade was Fun online lots of action