Usergroups

Siddus

Hiya :D

I think I have one thing to submit ;) Don't you think it's not very clean our current system of sorting members ?

Devs are mixed with admin, other devs are with moderators, there is a usergroup "pff guest" with only 1 member etc.

Why not create :

- Admins (Ismael/cain, people implicated in forums creations and working.)

- Petro Team (Devs

- Moderators ( people implicated in animating and keeping eyes on forums)

Then it could be interesting to have personalized ranks for modos and admin so as to explicit our role or to have a funny touch :D

To finish, Cain, could you change my pseudo ? By putting "Siddus" instead "siddus" I think i'm the only guy with no a capital letter at the beggining of his nickname

:wink:

Well as soon as i will be out from this Mozzzila I will do it :)

As for puting Dev. in a separate usergroup - no.

I don't want them to stick out to much of the rest of members. I am still very worried that someday a wave of noobs will drop by and start to ask stupid EAW questions that will be in contradiction with the NDA. then all our work will be affected.

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

I don't want them to stick out to much of the rest of members. I am still very worried that someday a wave of noobs will drop by and start to ask stupid EAW questions that will be in contradiction with the NDA. then all our work will be affected.

Yeah that's true, I just hope it won't be too difficult with time (and people ^^) to know who is who :P Let's see ;)

Guest JediIgor
Well as soon as i will be out from this Mozzzila I will do it :)

As for puting Dev. in a separate usergroup - no.

I think if we make a "Hidden" usergroup only the admins would know who's who, right? That would make it easier to keep track of them for us and the regular forum visitors wouldn't know any better.

:arrow: Hidden Usergroup ?! Hmmm intersting - let me see what I can do.

:arrow: Anyway we usualy give special ranks fast to developers so I don't see any problem detecting them.

:arrow: On a second consideration - no :)

:arrow: I will make a topic here about them here - I really don't want them to be separated from the rest of the members and admins.

:arrow: If we separate them they will be to much in the open. I know we know what a NDA Contract is but imagine noobs droping by and finding the developers here in the open .... the moderators will have to edit their questions non stop not to mention that they will PM them all the time.

:arrow: So I go to make the topic about them here in the Maw.