Earth and Beyond.

Phorlaug

Earth and Beyond created by some of Petroglyph's People when they were at Westwood studios.

That was one hell of a MMORPG !

Even the Gamers and gamer magazines rated it at 9.0 - 9.5 out of 10 !

Build your ships components from scratch (Reactors, shields, weapons and ammo, offensive and defensive devices) starting from the Ore you or your guildies mined..

The Graphics and content Top notch !

I could go on and on.

So if I could make or build a Game (MMORPG) it would be a lot like what I have described.

If you want to know more---- http://www.rpgplanet.com/enb/previews.shtml (or) www.Eternal-order.com

Peace my friend and War only in the game you play.

Phorlaug..............

Welcome to the forums :) I'll check it out.

nice site of yours.

Hmm EA removed it so I cant find out what its really about. So much for a trial version :roll: Hmm well then what can ya do :roll:

Give me an example of a Fantasy MMO??

Your kidding me, right??? Ummm, well lets see... World of Warcraft, Everquest 1 & 2, Final Fantasy XI, Guild Wars, and Lieage II just to name some off the top of my head. Then there is an MMO which runs off of user created stuff and I'm sure they have a few fantasy servers.

• 2 weeks later...