Petroglyph's EAW secret : The Workout Facility

Cain

PS3? I wish. We have pretty much every current system and peripheral in our game lounge. Sometimes nice to take a break from gaming to play... more games. :)
"I'm not perfect or saved baby, so suck it" - Wil Wheaton

I dont exactly know what other devs ae eating. sorry

Sams is a terraki bowl place. Seriously, some of the best i have ever had. http://www.samuraisams.net/index.htm

pfft best place to eat is at panda express! probably the best chinese food you have/ever will taste! darn, now im hungry...

I've have you now - Lord Vader

Mmmm chineese food, gee thanks now i'm hungry too :roll:

Hi Lord_Sucd, nice of u to join us here :)

-You seem to have an over developed sence of vengeance. It's going to get you into trouble some day.

SWEAW Petroglyph Fan Forums

Click for EaW Countdown Timer!

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b191/Foshjedi2004/Empire.jpg

PS3? I wish. We have pretty much every current system and peripheral in our game lounge. Sometimes nice to take a break from gaming to play... more games. :)

:arrow: Welcome Lord_Scud :) I gived you the same rank like Bigedmond. You also recived mod powers and all the acces you need around the facillity.

:arrow: Pls. "kill" as many bugs you can find for us :) We know you guys will find them all :)

:arrow: Btw are you also eating the same food type like Bigedmond ?! How you guys eat in your one hour lunch break ? You order something by phone or you have the food taken from home ?

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

Nah, another guy and I are on a protein diet at the moment, so it's a lot of tuna throughout the day. There's the occasional donut binge at times but we're pretty good about it. I requested some circus animal crackers and got them today. Oh the sweet joyness! That and a steady diet of coke one at the moment.

I will do my best to rid this game of bugs, although there are specific areas that I seem to perform better in.

"I'm not perfect or saved baby, so suck it" - Wil Wheaton

Its vegas. There is fast food on almost every single corner.

hum, within 1 mile there is and im not joking, jack in the box, wendy's, del taco, taco bell, mcdonalds, samauri sams, panda express, capriottis, Baja fresh, Cold Stone Ice Cream, and probably a few more that i will never go to.

Like a fat kid playing dodge ball, im out

i knew a few testers go out at night, but they are single. The guys here that can hold a g/f, we go home to them. The other guys, i really couldnt say, but i know that quite a few stay here really late.

"The guys here that can hold a g/f, we go home to them."

You mean corral a girlfriend, right? how is Chuck, btw?

STRIPPER!!!!!!!

Scud, all i have to say is one word. hes yoru room mate right now

its "SNUFF"