N64 GoldenEye

Gen.Vader

Did/do you own a N64?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Did/do you own a N64?

• no
    • until the next best thing came out
    • yes

Yeah all the guns in that game that arent made up have funny names, i hated the klobbs, more of an Pistol man, more opf a challenge. I think in real life the klobb is called the "Scorpion" Its got some other letters and numbers too just cant remember. Loved that game!

I remember I came across a bug for them rocket launchers and it stopped showing animated rockets after awhile. It didn't hurt but was weird.

007 taser sucks. The mines were cool. the knives were awsome.Klobbs were cool. So was that other gun that appeared in Perfect Darks training room.

Porx. mines are just evil on some levels. The caves probably being the worst due to the fact there were some lightless areas were you couldn't see the mines.

My favorite gun over all would probably be the Russian automatic pistol, exspecaily when you got two of them. Also the assault auto-shotty was fun. I didn't like dual rocket or gernade launchers that much because they block your view on either side and were usless up close. You could kill the person but you'd end up killing yourself also.

do you mean the dostevevi swiftdraw? toobad the auti shotty was only in 1 level :( but if dual WMDs were not avalible, 2 silenced pistols work wonders silenced so they never know where you shot from orif that reason faails, its because it sounds cooler silenced.
I've have you now - Lord Vader

Now, I am a Bond fan. I personally don't like this as a Bond game, to much gore not enough stealth.

There is no emotion; there is peace.

There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.

There is no passion; there is serenity.

There is no chaos; there is harmony.

There is no death; there is the force.

• 2 weeks later...

PAL version hadn't really got any gore. It had red patches where you shot, but that was about it. On 00 agent if you didn't use stealth you didn't usually get far. There are exceptions like the 00 agent facility run for the cheat, but managing to do that is more timing, luck and perceverance than anything else. Other difficulties, yeah ok, stealth wasn't always a necessity.

Weapons wise wasn't much of a fan of the Klobbs, but like swiftdraw I like the dostevevi. Good round shooter, good enough for my needs.

Someone mentioned bugs. There was a nice bug on the first bunker level where you could get floating mines, rockets and all manner of items. Oh, and don't forget the nifty tip for taking out campers who hide up in the toilet airducts on facility, hold C left facing the door while in the cubicle and then pull back on the main stick. If you learn to do it right, you should shoot up there to go get em, weapons and all...

I also know how to get a mix and match weapon setup, so have an rcp90 in one hand and a sniper rifle in the other. Boy, I loved the accuracy with that combo. :wink:

"And the moral of the story is: Appreciate what you've got, because basically; I'm fantastic." ~ Holly, Red Dwarf

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y143/Lord_Darkmark/Forcedbanner01.jpg

http://www.starwarsforced.co.uk

I like the dostevevi.

Me too, my favorite pistol in that game. Nice to see you again Darkmar, thought you died! :P

DARKMARK IS BACCK! nice seein ya buddy, now the battle fo wits can begin...

but i never saw gore in any bond game, it was mostly do x x and x with out getting caught.

that point really drove home when you realized that there are in fact, NEVER ENDING GUARDS! :shock: eep

I've have you now - Lord Vader