LEC-Sluggo lives on

Katarn

LOL. I just noticed that my account & login on the LucasArts forums is still active. If I was an evil Sluggo I could really create havoc. Of course I won't unless someone starts to trash talk Sluggo or BT :)

-Katarn

I never joined that forums becouse somehow I got a message that kids can't post :?

Hey Mike just emailed this :

I saw BT in the forums, Katarn, so I will call him this weekend and say Hi.

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams"

Petroglyph FF Admin.

I don't know how old you are Ismael but kids 13 or older can post on the LEC forums. The officail policy of the LucasArts website is:

"Children under the age of 13 are not authorized to post messages or participate in Forums on this Site"

Thanks for relaying the message from Mike. It'll be good to say hi to him and see how things are going. I miss working with those guys :(

Cheers

-Katarn

Maybe I have not payed enough attention to the registration and anyway that forum has many agressive people. So I prefer to stay here :)

I miss working with those guys

Why did you left? Cain always said that maybe someone upseted you at LEC.

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams"

Petroglyph FF Admin.

:arrow: Cool now you have a back door in the LEC forums :) did you see how ugly they look since you left ?! Anyway there is a new LEC jedi there that is closeing topics ... I have no clue who he is ... maybe the new Lead Producer.

:arrow: Sometimes I wonder what is so magical about the Petroglyph Office. I know all their adventures in the desert but I am still away from haveing a clear picture of whats happening now there that makes them the coolest developers on the planet.

:arrow: Can someone start some cool topics in the GD ?! I don't see any new ones.

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -