cool

Gen.Vader

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah for all of you who know Hadoken13, he is Hadoken13 on everything even if HAdoken is an open name...same as me : ) and... 8-bit theater rowks DON'T SKIP ANY EPISODES! i'm on exactly 500
Yub Yub commander

well im a little past that, i used to read them alot till up to thier latest one at 450 and then lost intrest. but when i saw hadoken13 itreminded me to go back, and i have read from the begginging to about 550
I've have you now - Lord Vader

lol, i liked the episode where thief tricked the witch out of elfland, i couldnt breathe for 5 minutes, i was laughin so hard. im at the part where they come back from the iceland.

that part confuses me cuz i can't find it in the actual game....

my favorite part as can be seen in my name is the very first hadoken i have no idea why but it is my all time favorite and as fobdo said i use some variation of hadoken for everything i sighn up for (makes it simple to remember)

i'm at episode 251, its so flippin funny i've been reading it for 3 hours and 1 day :lol: btw I was also foruming and watching a 20 min video and playing 17 min of WC3 then continued reading the comics.

Lol :roll: Fighter reminds me of someone I know and yes that someone I know is that stupid but doesn't like swords but Halo.

I'm at exactly 500 and i LOVE the burning of dwarf land! theif and BM just walk through and blow the k*ap out of everything and just kill teh dwarves.....and when their map of cities spells out ''you're next'' lol SO friggen funny! oh yeah and read the dynasty warrior comics and the ones like that on nuklearpower
Yub Yub commander

BM = best guy evar! soirta reminds me of..well me but one of the best lines in the comic so far is

RM: Woa thief, i thought the pirates took everything in the town!

Thief: they didnt take the stuff nailed down.I did.

pure excellence.

who do you think the next member of darkness will be? the fire lady or the ice cultists?

• 1 month later...