Re: My feedback about the interview.

Siddus

Hello everyone !

I know i'm never really participating on these forums but for the moment, it seems that the EaW section will never be finished :D

But after the translation I made of the interview, I think I have to do a little feedback, because we had lots of comments with about 200 people.

First, we all thank Petro for the time given to us. We hope that other events like this will be able to be done, even if anwsers don't really "answer" to the questions :wink:

Then, we talk a lot about how will Devs give information about the game. By infirmation, we say "text information", not screenshots or videos.

That's why, with devs reading us, it seems "necessary" to create new communication ways.

We hope that devs will make an weekly event like the "Friday Feature" in Star Wars Galaxies. Each week, we would discover a unit, a building, a place, an element of the game with official description, a screenshot, why not a little story etc.

Other thing, while people interested in EaW Growing fastly, people are really waiting for an official FAQ, which could be completed by the monthes coming.

To finish, I'd just say that this summer Empire at War made the cover of the most important French videos game magazine !

Gratz 8):D:wink:

But after the translation I made of the interview, I think I have to do a little feedback, because we had lots of comments with about 200 people.

First, we all thank Petro for the time given to us. We hope that other events like this will be able to be done, even if anwsers don't really "answer" to the questions :wink:

:arrow: Well you can guide them here to if they want to post some feedback in enghlish too :)

:arrow: Were are the french replys ?! becouse I know to read in french.

:arrow: Also remember to thank LEC too :) they aproved our interview in the same time with IGN , GameSpot and such - cool no ?! (*for a poor URL like ours)

:arrow: If you have time feednack in 004 also :) - Hey its nice to se ya back ;)

PS. BTW I can't join your french forum with a yahoo account :(

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

:arrow: Well you can guide them here to if they want to post some feedback in enghlish too :)

Well forums have been quoted several times, they can come here if they want ;)

:arrow: Were are the french replys ?! becouse I know to read in french.

On our website, but i'll contact you soon to show you new site and forums ;)

:arrow: Also remember to thank LEC too :) they aproved our interview in the same time with IGN , GameSpot and such - cool no ?! (*for a poor URL like ours)

That's true, we talked only a little about LEC. Don't forget we are for the moment a website dediacted to StarWarsGalaxies , and LEC , with Sony Online Entertainement have a very very very bad reputation through our members.

:arrow: If you have time feednack in 004 also :) - Hey its nice to se ya back ;)

I'll try, but, i don't promess you :wink:

PS. BTW I can't join your french forum with a yahoo account :(

Yeah, we put a hard policy to participate our forums. We struggle against Trolls, mobs, bots, sexuals bots, and all stupid people so only providers e-mails are allowed. It could seem a little narrow-minded, but with more than 25,000 members since the beginning of the website and 8,000 active users at the moment, it's the only wau we found to keep enjoying forums