How about merging the two tactical forums ?!

Cain

The Academy and the School ?!

And we move the NO REGISTERING to the bar ?!

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

:arrow: Done :wink:

If anyone sees any spell problems anywere let me know ... thanks. BTw someone with good spelling needs to make the rules post for that forum too ... Josh ? Ghostly ?

We also take suggestions for better phrasses ;)

I'll see what i can do. Any suggestions about the rules that should be in the bar and acadamy? i'll make up a prototype if ya like

-You seem to have an over developed sence of vengeance. It's going to get you into trouble some day.

SWEAW Petroglyph Fan Forums

Click for EaW Countdown Timer!

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b191/Foshjedi2004/Empire.jpg

Tactical Forum Rules

-Please be respectful. Do not insult others, through insulting using language, insulting ethnic background, or any other forms of abuse. It will NOT be tolerated, and will result in that person being removed from this forum.

-This forum is ment to simply put out ideas. We are well aware that any idea's or tactical senerio's made up here are pure speculation at this point in time.

-Use common sense when posting. And try to make it as clear as possible, grammar and spelling wise. We realize not everyone's first language is english. Many ppl here on our forums are from other parts of the world. Please be understanding and thanks for beeing here with us, pls enjoy your time here.

Bar Rules

-Please be respectful. Do not insult others, through insulting using language, insulting ethnic background, or any other forms of abuse. It will NOT be tolerated, and will result in that person being removed from this forum.

-Not everyone's first langage is English. If u have a difficult time understanding someone, just use common sence, or ask the person politely to rephrase.

-Have fun, lay back, relax, and talk about anything and everything. It's the bar after all. Have a cup of jawa juice (for the underage kids) or some alderanian ale or any other prefered drink for everyone else. :wink:

-You seem to have an over developed sence of vengeance. It's going to get you into trouble some day.

good good :)

Both:

-Any form of insults or rudeness against a person will not be tolerated

bar: For the kids, becareful when giving out personal information.

Oh btw, the last week and a half, my net has been working horribly. I have to wait till the 29th for them to come and fix it. so if it takes me a whiel to do stuff, it's beacuse of net probs.

I hate when the net does stupid stuff. Like your surfing the net then all of a sudden it just quits, quits like the power went out. Or during a storm it quits.

:arrow: Always look how much info (bytes) you send and how much you recive. If you send equal numbers or even more it means you have a virus who uses your PC to send stuff out ... etc.

:arrow: I also keep a log of all programs I installed and should run (can be seen with the (CTRL+ALT+DELETE - once).

:arrow: If a suspicius program is listed useing my PC it may be a virus.

... so at the end I was finnaly forced to learn how to format my PC and install al that I need so always I keep vital infos on CDs for such ocasions.

My computer needed to be completely reformatted a few months ago when i was sent a virus from a friend by mistake. My anti-worm software wasn't up to scratch.
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/knivesdamaster/tags/sith_omguserbar_member.jpg

I know it's a net problem, because i phoned my ISP and they told me my net isn't working properly. So they have to send someone out to have a look at the cable stuff here. I'll keep in mind those other suggestions, and keep my eye out for anything else. So hopefully tomorrow it'll be behaving properly :)