Decimator

I think that it actually may be the same ship!!!! Liberator=Demolisher??

Maybe the original SWR team just renamed the demolisher the Liberator and gave it to the alliance instead of the Empire!!

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/knivesdamaster/tags/sith_omguserbar_member.jpg

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the X-wing was an imperial design!! What I mean is that the SWR devs changed the ship from being an Imp. ship to a Rebel ship as they needed a carrier to beef up the alliance ship list.
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/knivesdamaster/tags/sith_omguserbar_member.jpg

ok then lets wait and see whos right. Until then this topic can only be replied by pictures :roll:

I say: Decimator

Fosh says: Liberator

Little.B says: Demolisher

Whoever is right should win that mousepad or anything Star Wars :roll:

Lets call it Debarisher

So:

For a Decimator this ship is to large (Deci is a medium transport. This ship has the size of a frigatte/cruiser)

For a Demolisher the command bridge does not fit (But size and use seem to fit)

For a Liberator the ship is to small and the Liberator is a New Republic design (and is the SD counterpart. The Empire would have no use for these)

wo ever will win we lost ^^

mhh why dont did you wait to the release of the game ^^

Why is English one of the most speaken languages? German is more better, it sounds better and i did unterstandt it ^^ but for you i will spoke english too, not good but you should unterstand me ^^

"Der Preis der Freiheit, ist ewige Wachsamkeit" Col. Blair Herz des Tigers

Yeah, who would've known one simple questoin would lead to so much, and what did we get out of it? The "Debarisher" well weve got a new ship! I think we should just put this one on the priority list for next interview, which is scheduled for when by the way?

Guest JediIgor

For the next interview this question would be nice:

"How many brand-new Star Wars ships will be introduced in Empire at War, and of the ones new, can you tell us the names that have been shown in the trailers/screenshots so far?"

Why skirt the issue? Are there any other unknowns as of this point? A valid uestion would be "What the hell is this!" (Picture of ship below question) And that should clear this matter up.

Just read the gamedail review and now i think the question i reccomended above is a beter one because now that we have seen it its not a secret anymore so they can probably answer it but i thought this part of the review was especially interesting and helps explain some of those units we havent ever seen before.

Supposedly, there will be several different types of units/characters that have never been seen before in the Star Wars universe, and that's definitely something to be excited about.

Guest JediIgor
Hmmm. Addition to the Canon then??

Noo, only the movies are canon. Books are quasi-canon and games are quasi-quasi-cannon when they are mentioned in the books, and then the games that make up stuff that you never see anywhere else are wanna-be canon.

Well some of the Books and Comics have become SW canon. I mean we all know that Luke trains Leia as a Jedi and that Leia and Han get married.

I'm sure others know that Saba Sabatyne subsequently Trains Leia to be a Jedi Knight during the DN trilogy