Battlefield 2: Special Forces

Garbageben

This is obviously the expansion for BF2 coming out this fall. It looks really cool, but it seems to be CS like if I am not mistaken. CT units versus T like units. Oh well. I'm not complaining, just sharing an observation. Like I said it looks good and I'll be getting it for certain.

What the flip, I made a post about it in battlefield 2 topic and you had to make anothre ? :shock:

It does look like a good expansion pack with about 5 more maps added I believe. A great game needs support and Vietnam was good until the third patch killed it. Its just I died from one bullet (NVM) and the american side cried they wanted to be stronger but got denied from the other people. Also the lag and peoples stupidity ingame. Boring maps and no new changes.

lol,

Well in this expansion pack I believe you get Eastern Europe and Russian troopers. Nice I wonder if Slovaks will be in there :P If not then i'll play as the Russians. Grappling hook ? :shock: Wow. ZIP LINE ? :shock: Bye bye snipers and if I try this bye bye me. Night vision, already know that. Cool cool, looking like a great game even tho it may seem like a rip off or whatever.

• 3 months later...
Yay! I gots it!!! I haven't gotten to try any of the new vehicles or multiplayer (I need the friggin' 1.12 patch), but I got to play singleplayer and right now the SAS is my favorite faction. They got the coolest guns, and the funny fake British accents adds to the entertainment value.

I got the fly the Hind and Apache. As I figured, the Hind flys like a friggin' tank but is tough. I'm dis-appointed they took away it's troop carring capability as that would come in handy in Iron Gator. The Apache was suprisingly agile, but I was hoping the gun would be like the Mi-28 Havok's. The British SAS is probably the best squad of the bunch, all their primary weapons have the option of full auto or burst fire. With the machine gun the burst fire is a god send compared to the other support machine guns. I'm torn between the SEAL's spec op and assualt gun or the SAS's spec op and medic gun as my favorite weapon.

The Russian's, rebels, and MEC spec ops are basiclly the same team which is kind of sad. Heck, on mass destruction the Russians and Rebel almost mirror eachother in weaponery. The both have a Hind, T-72's, and FAVs. Really sad.

Shows how much EA games know about history, very little. Also shows how much they know about military weapons which is also very little.

edit: Ok this is messed up, I tried looking for it in the registry but nothing there. I didn't uninstall it but removed the C:/program folder and well its stupid. If this is EAs way of making me reformat my computer just to reinstall the game then I might as well throw this at their window.