Two new moderators today

Cain

:arrow: One will be Katarn and the other JediIgor. They are both cool persons (30-40 years old) that apreciate our small community. One comes from SWR and the other is classified - loll - don't jump on me he is not Petroglyph - ok maybe in the future he will share who he is but for now pls. let him feel secure and confortable :)

:arrow: ... now I go to make the PPF Moderators Group ...

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

:arrow: I will change the mod system all off you will get acces to all the forums :)

:arrow: Loll - don't worry Foshjedi2004 :) they are both grownups - I think they mostly tease each other ;)

rofl, Fosh dont be jealous, I won't destroy the world if you give me control of the world military :wink: I always say the same thing so it means nothing. Common dont ruin this group now for all of us lets all be kind :P Aight have fun

rofl, touchy subject these days.

Hmm well nice we have 2 new mods, this shall be interesting, I see they're allowed in the secret base. Hmm well hope this forum doesn't turn bad with all these new people. :?

btw anybody notice Tenel is rude ? Had to edit one of his messages but Element deleted it.

:arrow: If a member is not posting corectly PM him ...

:arrow: If is still doing it ask him nicely in the open.

:arrow: ...still doing it - let me know so I ban him.

As for Katarn and JediIgor - trust me on this - JediIgor equals - 5 Cains and Katran equals 15 Cains (*on a scale were Mike equals 15 Cains and Delphi-PG = 10 Cains). So pls. treat them with alot of respect even more than you treat me.

I hope this scale helps.

mhh 10 cains 15 cains 5 cains??

what will be 1 cain? its very difficult to manage all the cains ^^

Why is English one of the most speaken languages? German is more better, it sounds better and i did unterstandt it ^^ but for you i will spoke english too, not good but you should unterstand me ^^

"Der Preis der Freiheit, ist ewige Wachsamkeit" Col. Blair Herz des Tigers

Congrats to the two new moderator guys. With the influx of more ppl, i have a feeling it's gonna get more busy around here :D

-You seem to have an over developed sence of vengeance. It's going to get you into trouble some day.

SWEAW Petroglyph Fan Forums

Click for EaW Countdown Timer!

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b191/Foshjedi2004/Empire.jpg

mhh 10 cains 15 cains 5 cains??

what will be 1 cain? its very difficult to manage all the cains ^^

1 Cain = 5 Seewolfs (*How thus this sound ?!) :lol::lol::lol:

oh my goood some must safe the world

more than 1 Seewolf. The world will be gone down.

*Starting anti Seewolf Programm*

*Destroying Fake Seewolf*

*Termination Acomplissed*

"Have a nice day"

Why is English one of the most speaken languages? German is more better, it sounds better and i did unterstandt it ^^ but for you i will spoke english too, not good but you should unterstand me ^^

"Der Preis der Freiheit, ist ewige Wachsamkeit" Col. Blair Herz des Tigers

oh my goood some must safe the world

more than 1 Seewolf. The world will be gone down.

*Starting anti Seewolf Programm*

*Destroying Fake Seewolf*

*Termination Acomplissed*

"Have a nice day"

:arrow:ROFL :lol::lol::lol::D:D:D Nice one !

Hey everyone!

Thanks for the warm welcome to your forums. Wow I'm 15 Cains?!! :o

You may remember me as "Sluggo" or AKA Brett Tosti the former producer of EAW. I thought I'd join your forum as a fan and contribute to the conversations. That said please do NOT ask me specific questions about the game that haven’t been officially announced yet. 1) I wouldn't want to circumvent the project's plans for releasing content/information. (Particularly when I help devise them) :) 2) I am still legally bound by a non disclosure agreement (NDA) to not reveal confidential material. 3) Legal action could be taken against me if I violated that agreement.

The other thing I ask is to please keep my identity secret to the non Moderators. I don't want who I am to become general knowledge. I'll stop posting here if hoards of people start asking me questions I can't answer.

That said I can and will join the great conversations on this forum which discuss general tactics, strategy and gameplay. I am after all still a fan :D

-Katarn

:arrow: Thanks Katarn for letting them know :) if someone says something outside the moderators group we will all denay and say that Katarn is not Brett Tosti.

:arrow: Enjoy our forums and thanks for the great work on EAW - we have Mike to confirm about that. :D

We have a god among men now!!!!!

I will say a "Game God" but again there are no words to expres Brett's qualitys as a human so I will resume my self to say that it's great to have him here.