Small Help

Cain

:arrow: I need a set of words that I should ban ?! Any help will be apreciated :)

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

Well if u really wanna know all the words that should be on a filter.. and forgive my use of them lol :oops:

:arrow: fuck, fucking, fucker, bitch, slut, whore, cock, *, pussy, asshole, ass, fag, those are the big ones.

-You seem to have an over developed sence of vengeance. It's going to get you into trouble some day.

SWEAW Petroglyph Fan Forums

Click for EaW Countdown Timer!

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b191/Foshjedi2004/Empire.jpg

Thanks Joshinator you guys know better than me this words so thats why I asked :) I will ban the ones abouve now.

also ban noob, biatch, fuckling, noobling.

the one I hate the most is noob. Sorry I dont normally say those, I just say the word flip(flip is harmless) but its for banning purposes :)

also ban noob, biatch, fuckling, noobling.

the one I hate the most is noob. Sorry I dont normally say those, I just say the word flip(flip is harmless) but its for banning purposes :)

:arrow: I will PM Ismael about them cause My time on the net is much limited now ....

:arrow:The4ELeMeNTz your application has been disscused. The only reason we are relactant to give you admin rights is cause some emails of people who have joined are from Petroglyph - so they are pretty much scared to show their emails to many other people.

:arrow: If you want to help more I can increase your moderator powers. Let me know were you feel useful ... try to understand the situation and find solutions.

:arrow: We can make a single group of moderators that will moderate all the forums ? How about that ?

:arrow:Joshinator Thanks.

:arrow: BTW I hope you guys realize that we are more or less a team with the same goals so our loiality is storng for any member that involves it self and helps us.

:arrow: OK The4ELeMeNTz but this will mean that under the forum title you will see only one name like PFF Moderators for example ... should I set up such a group ?!

:arrow: Anyone else ?! I need more than The4ELeMeNTz on this to enable this in a couple of days.

:arrow: OK just give me some time to get Ismael on this and to have a bit more free time.

What do PFF moderators do? lol If u need me i'll help. i'm not on as much as fosh and elements, but if u need me, i'm here

-You seem to have an over developed sence of vengeance. It's going to get you into trouble some day.

SWEAW Petroglyph Fan Forums

Click for EaW Countdown Timer!

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b191/Foshjedi2004/Empire.jpg

we sit around a camp fire, while drinking hot tea, and laughing all night long at stupid stories ^_^

tbh, i dun't really have to mod that much here. cuz most the poster's here are well behaved and seem to be alot better, the lec member's are alil diffrent...i'm glad im not a mod there ;)

http://home.earthlink.net/~bldumka/AFACC.gif

http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/os/type/2/evoelementz.png

:arrow: We will do pretty much what we did before but we will all be in a kind of brog community of moderators - Loll.

Yup I'm back!!! Soz for the disappearing act, I was in Wales and couldn't get to a CPU. Plus the Fallout from the London Bombings is still filtering through!!!

I'm up for it by the way. More powers, I'm interested and will wait for any confirmation. Maybe we need to consult with Delphi and MyZrael also as they are Admin also.

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/knivesdamaster/tags/sith_omguserbar_member.jpg

:arrow: Yes you are right but they are quite hard to catch this days ...let me see if I can talk to them soon.