Anime

Ghostly_Substance

indum it isnt toonami, its cartoonnetwork, and it starts like 10 at night and goes till 7 in the mornin and its called adult swim.

aklthough im not sure you have cartoonnetwork, i did when i was in europe :)

I've have you now - Lord Vader

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same here Gen.Vader, I had Cartoon Network :) But I ended up watching some German Channel instead and I think it was VIVA or something like that.

Dammit no we no longer have adult swim. In fact I don't think there's anywhere on TV I can find some Anime. Man....

"My doctor says I have a malformed public duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and am therefore excused from saving universes"-Ford Prefect

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/9513/bam7hn.gif

Ok I think these translators are wrong. English to japanese and I tried to make my name say "Ghostly Substance" in Japanese but I think I got that wrong since Youki is an actual Japanese name :?

Anybody here thats Japanese or knows Japanese want to translate "Ghostly Substance" into Japanese properly ? :? I also made names from Slovak language such as Polovnik Modravy which was suposed to be "Hunter Bluish" :roll:

lol, well I see you where extremly bored from that :roll: Thats what games are for :P

Well I changed my avatar again but this time i'll keep it around for a long time. Well now my name will fit in games and Ghostly Substance was getting boring as a name but i'll still use it and its in my avatar :) Anyways..........

You might want to watch out about that avatar. I'm certain Cain imposed a 15kb file size on avatars so it doesn't load exceedingly slowly for 56k users and the like. Now I don't know what the file size is, but with that amount of colour and detail I'd have to say it's above the 15kb limit. Something to think about...

"And the moral of the story is: Appreciate what you've got, because basically; I'm fantastic." ~ Holly, Red Dwarf

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y143/Lord_Darkmark/Forcedbanner01.jpg

http://www.starwarsforced.co.uk

If it isn't to big as in size like that banner its all good. Well if you can handle Stellermagics avatar and that banner above and Darkmark's avatar then you can handle mine.

My avatar is about 12. something Kb. I had to do a lot of colour changes to it to get it under 15k. Can't say for stellar magic, but I can't say it caught my attention as being large. Hard to tell really. Banners have a different limit imposed on them. I'm not sure what it is for them exactly.

EDIT: banner limit is 150 kb. Stellar's avatar comes to 13.3 kb. Mine comes to 12.2 kb. Your current one comes to 575 kb. You can probably see now why I noticed it.

"And the moral of the story is: Appreciate what you've got, because basically; I'm fantastic." ~ Holly, Red Dwarf

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y143/Lord_Darkmark/Forcedbanner01.jpg

http://www.starwarsforced.co.uk

well uh then maybe i'll wait and see what Cain says but making a good animated avatar is kinda hard to make with my skills right now but i'm getting slightly better each time I do one. I tried to get an japanese and star wars feel into it so.......

• 3 weeks later...

Warning: Gundam Seed Destiny Rant (Sorry for the long post) Its the after effect of an ending series.

Good thing I didn't post here or I woulda double posted. I feel like my body is ruined. Gundam Seed/Destiny series is over and I want something new to show up or at least continue.

Once Destiny ended I felt like it should have continued 5 more episodes but it wrapped up a bit to early. I'm not saying the series was wasted with re-cap episodes but I wanted more from Seed/Destiny. Like another series and yes I know there shouldn't be more fighting but have the heroes try rebuilding the world and space that they conquered previously peacefully.

I hate how bias (SP, i'm not sure anymore) people are at how they'll jump into the bandwagon of hatred or happieness. If one person hates a show so will the other person then people then country or forum idiots. People just watch the show for entertainment but all they're crying about how horrible the show is only makes it worse. The expectations go up higher and the ratings would go down from a great series. Well I liked the serious because it had lots to offer but people had small brains that they didn't even understand the damn flippen point:

So the point is:

:arrow: War is bad and is human intentions/nature

:arrow: Add some love/romance for teens way of life (if your in doubt look in highschool or college/university or in military with teens)

:arrow: How people join a war to be patriotic

:arrow: How to live your life the way you YOURSELF want it to be

:arrow: Not every leader of a nation or organization is always right even if the point or action is right.

:arrow: How war machines are upgraded but not living styles

:arrow: Its human nature to fight and spawn new enemies to fight.

:arrow: People are easily brainwashed from some leader's words

:arrow: (last one i'll mention since theres more) How wars effect a nation and the living world on Earth and Space.

End of Rant

Well the series is over and i'm kind of lost trying to get back on the road since I lived on this show for a bit so if theres no new episodes I feel like i'm out of place. You know spending 20 min on each episode, once a week , 50 episodes in a series , also 100 weeks , and some gaps inbetween for reruns i'm out of touch. It turned into a habit and way of life so. I know what some of you might be thinking that its the end of the world and i'm just crying but seriously I got myself seriously hooked onto it so its hard to get off of it. Its a addiction I like since its healthy unlike ciggettes but beer is good.

Well time for me to play the game I got for other stuff from the same series, god I feel out of touch now.

One more thing before I go sleep, I confused and won against some people calling themselves "Gundam fans" and well they lack intelligence :P They're trying to own me and well they failed since I made em look like idiots. How ? I told them that other shows use references and well people are just 80% bias against anything in Anime.

Here i'll prove it, scroll down until you see "Substance Ghost",

http://www.gamingforce.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52293&page=81&pp=25

Someone is crying that the cartoon shows I mentioned are jokes but its like any other show on tv :P See I win :) Common every series on tv has some form of Star Wars reference :P I just love it when people think they're better then me when I infact proved them wrong :lol:8)