Terrible News - "B"Sluggo is departing from LEC

Cain

:arrow: Why ?! He always was close to us.

:arrow: He wants to rest > take a vacantion and find a new work place :cry:

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

At least he'll still be around to post.

For those of you who have Battlefront play hoth as the rebels in first person mode. It feels so real.

Alienware PC: 6000 galactic credits

DSL: 26 galatic credits

EaW: 50 galatic credits

Watching Darth Vader get eaten by Rancor because you never told him to move away and then throwing your computer out the window yelling NOOOOOOOO in your best Vader voice: Priceless

i hope the game doesn't lack in quality

Don't worry about the games quality :) we still have Mike, Tedd, Joe, Chris, Delphi-PG and the others still working on the game so is still in good hands.

I hope Brett will train David well and the community will get along David as well as we enjoyed our relation with Brett.

Since Brett Tosti is planing to become an EAW fan :) he will probably join us here to and we will give him a warm welcome into the EAW fan side :).

disable the pms to him from non mods ? lol

i dont think there is an option for that.

:arrow: There are such options not to mention that nobody will know who he is under a new name.

:arrow: I think the people here are quite educated. Nobody asked Delphi any EAW question after he joined wich is very good :)

:arrow:The4ELeMeNTz I don't think newbs will come in mass here. We are kind of protected cause we are on free forums and many of them instinctivly avoid free forums. It will take a smart dude to sense what's up with us here. So if he is smart you will not need to ban it. (if you see someone makeing problems let me know).

:arrow: We hope that Brett will feel fine this week and I know he is still haveing a great future infront of him. I sense tears in his eyes cause he is leaveing a place in which he was working from '92. Still he has alot of friends and they will make the transition easyer.

:arrow: Well I used the Force alot to find out what happened to Brett and here is what I have :

1. His departure was unespected and it has taken all of us by surprise. One week all was excelent the next week we all find out true Cain that Brett (Sluggo) is about to depart from LEC and EAW in a matter of days.

2. Almost nobody outside LEC did knew that Sluggo was Brett nor his departure has been made official yet.

3. After much force meditation I have come to conclude that ......

EDIT ( it better to be edited )

..... that he may try to play a Star Trek game for a couple of days.

5. Anyway we will remember Brett as he always was - a true friend and an excelent producer of games - we hope to hear from him soon and we hope to play next year another new game produced by him :)